No announcement yet.

I have fat rolls in my lower back, affecting my concentration at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have fat rolls in my lower back, affecting my concentration at work

The fat roles in my lower back keep on sliding with the computer chair im sitting on at work, the friction creates a nasty rash after a day's work.
    I dont particularly want abbs (abbs is for sissy's/****sexuals/girlie men) but i would like to get rid of some of this lard off my back.

For exercising I usually will walk up the stairs to the toilet in my house, but if i dont have the will I just take a leak on my neighbours lawn.
    No but seriously, i dont consider myself a exercise freak but I would say im average. I mostly drive everywhere but i do pillates once every 2 weeks.
    Any exercise i can do to solve this problem?

Ps: (nothing drastic, im a busy guy and i dont have time to do silly childish activities. No BS diets for schoolgirls either)

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
    The fat roles in my lower back keep on sliding with the computer chair im sitting on at work, the friction creates a nasty rash after a day's work.
    I dont particularly want abbs (abbs is for sissy's/****sexuals/girlie men) but i would like to get rid of some of this lard off my back.

For exercising I usually will walk up the stairs to the toilet in my house, but if i dont have the will I just take a leak on my neighbours lawn.
    No but seriously, i dont consider myself a exercise freak but I would say im average. I mostly drive everywhere but i do pillates once every 2 weeks.

Ps: (nothing drastic, im a busy guy and i dont have time to do silly childish activities. No BS diets for schoolgirls either)
    run and dont eat unhealthy food.. its as simple as that

Comment

I dont understand why you think abs are ****sexual?? You mad????

Run+water+sleep+rope

Comment

You need to go sleep anyway, hopw is that a training tip? Maybe fat boi is sleeping too much? This guy is on a wind up with his pilates every 2 weeks! Pilates every signle day will do you no good. Boxing is the most intense activity one can do for general fitness.

Comment

"(abbs is for sissy's/****sexuals/girlie men)"

how are abs for ****sexuals ???? wtf,

are you callling all pro boxers arpart from the fat heavweights ****sexuals,?
          that is a really stupid and ignorant thing to say , since abs only means your not fat have a good weight,

you shundt call epople with abs gay since your fat? i know what id rather be.....

Comment

This is over macho insecuirty from beer bellied bums who shout and scream when they get drunk but still only get fat girls. Very similar to the limey tramps who think Hugo Boss coats are not manly. They would rather wear cheap Abercrombie and *****, and only get laid by fat ugly birds while me and my abs shag a fit bird. this guy is on a wind up or has never shagged a fit bird the fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
              This is over macho insecuirty from beer bellied bums who shout and scream when they get drunk but still only get fat girls. Very similar to the limey tramps who think Hugo Boss coats are not manly. They would rather wear cheap Abercrombie and *****, and only get laid by fat ugly birds while me and my abs shag a fit bird. this guy is on a wind up or has never shagged a fit bird the fat ****.
              Sir, no need to be rude.
              I understand if our kind have a tendency to look down on skinny twinks such as yourself but dont feel down, all you have to do is lay off the soup diet and follow real men such as us. Being a follower isnt easy on the soul but you seriously need help my friend.
              Heavyweights dont have abbs and they are the best fighters in the world, Muhammad ali never had abbs and neither did Larry Holmes.

No abbs= Real man
              Lower back rolls= Frustration

Comment

muhuammad ali had abs my man!! and larry holmes was quite fat larry holmes got demolished by tyson he had abs and real men arnt fat pal look at your pic he has abs

Comment

dumbest **** ever.... "abbs are for sissys"

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post

Abs are for sissys & ****sexuals? But you do pilates?? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X