No announcement yet.

opinion of the torso bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion of the torso bag

what do you guys thing of the torso bag. (the one with the head and every thing)

Its for sissys one ****ing punch and its on da ground

Comment

What the hell is a "torso bag"? You mean BOB? Bob is good for practicing gouging and knife work....

Comment

The torso bag is good to teach self defense and stuff. I'm gonna buy that for my kid when he gets older so that he can learn where exactly to hit with accuracy. When he gets older I'll move him up to the heavybag. BTW, Bob is not for sissy's. You can fill the bottom up with water and it won't fall. A better idea is to hang it like a heavy bag.

Comment

For a real fighter in a real gym it is pure garbage.

Rockin'

Comment

It's pretty good to perfect ur hooks, and putting sand in the bottom stops it falling over. The face gets ripped apart alot though. No one at our club can knock it over with a punch (including an ex-world champion with good power)

Comment

It's really not too bad to have, it's good for developing accuracy on your shots as well as speed but you can use full power on it and it doesnt hit back or move like a heavy bag so it's really only good for minor work outs.

Comment

Working...
              X