Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Believes Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5 Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter if Pac won this time or in the next fight, he will get very little credit for beating a 39 year old fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      Marquez hasn't announced his decision on whether he'll retire or fight again Pacquiao options are very limited at the moment Bob is hoping and praying Marquez takes the 5 fight
      You can't be that stupid to not think JMM and Arum hasn't talked. It's big BUISNESS bra and I'm betting there has been some mini convos since the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        well no shiyet. even stevie wonder can see this coming.

mexicans be like "No need for a 5th fight."

vengeance will be sweet.
        Orrrrrr another KO, which at this point seems more realistic. So far into their rivalry pacquiao has not been able to do anything Marquez can't counter, so unless he found a loophole where he's allowed to throw spinning back fists and superman punches, he can't beat him. It's actually kinda funny, roach had been predicting a KO since fight#1, good thing he's not a weatherman LOL

Comment

It's really funny how some of JMM fans say Manny needs to retire. Why??? The man got KO'd by the perfect punch. He's fine and his cat scan came back normal after the fight. It's not like Tim beat him in the first place. Manny said Tim had zero power. Manny won the third fight in the last round. He didn't take no serious punishment in any of his previous fights before this last fight. Lets keep it 100... Manny was winning that fight and he was about to win round 6 until he bang with that crushing right. JMM looked really slow in the fight. Manny was going to TKO him by round 9. It was great 6 round fight and I'm ready to see fight number 5. Hey that's what great rivals do! Lamotta and SRR fought 6x.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Manny Pacquiao ain't retiring ... and he WILL fight Juan Manuel Marquez for a 5th time -- at least according to boxing promoter supreme Bob Arum of Top Rank.

Arum was outside Madeo last night when he dropped the bombshell boxing fans have been waiting to hear ever since Marquez knocked Pacquiao out in six rounds on December 8.
            [Click Here To Read More]

" he WILL fight Juan Manuel Marquez for a 5h time "

~ Bob " greedy old cvnt " Arum

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              hahah praying that Plankiao can dust himself off and finally beat Marquez

Good luck with that ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                Bob Arum doesn't give a shiiit about Manny Pacquiao. MP should retire and leave boxing cause he has accomplished everything in boxing.

All good things must come 2 an end............
                Nah, Pac cant retire yet, Uncle Bob still has a few dollars to wring from his carcass.

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
                  It's really funny how some of JMM fans say Manny needs to retire. Why??? The man got KO'd by the perfect punch. He's fine and his cat scan came back normal after the fight. It's not like Tim beat him in the first place. Manny said Tim had zero power. Manny won the third fight in the last round. He didn't take no serious punishment in any of his previous fights before this last fight. Lets keep it 100... Manny was winning that fight and he was about to win round 6 until he bang with that crushing right. JMM looked really slow in the fight. Manny was going to TKO him by round 9. It was great 6 round fight and I'm ready to see fight number 5. Hey that's what great rivals do! Lamotta and SRR fought 6x.
                  That's a rather biased opinion. I'm a huge Marquez fan but a boxing fan first and to me it seemed Marquez looked fine in the fight it was just a different gameplan. He wasnt in there to out score pacquiao, which is why he bulked up more. He was looking for heavy counters and caught a lot of punches in the process. Yeah, pacquiao looked good but if u can't adapt after four fights to your opponent then there's something amiss. Pacquiao is a great fighter, full of natural talent but he's not a smart fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
                    That's a rather biased opinion. I'm a huge Marquez fan but a boxing fan first and to me it seemed Marquez looked fine in the fight it was just a different gameplan. He wasnt in there to out score pacquiao, which is why he bulked up more. He was looking for heavy counters and caught a lot of punches in the process. Yeah, pacquiao looked good but if u can't adapt after four fights to your opponent then there's something amiss. Pacquiao is a great fighter, full of natural talent but he's not a smart fighter.
                    Perhaps you should try to look at things more objectively. Was Marquez just looking for a knockout? IMO bad gameplan considering he's never really hurt Pac ever before. Perhaps he was taking more damage because Pac was leaping in less and was harder to counter when he crept in more cautiously. Your last two sentences contradict each other, obviously Pac changed tactics up a bit and paid for deviating from those tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                      According to YOU and you Pacfarts. Real boxing fans know Marquez took all of them.

In that case.... I guess Timothy Bradley beat Manny, right? Lmfao.
                      you must be new to boxing mang

Yore mind is gone if you thing that JMM won any of the fights except the last with a devastating KO

Comment

Working...
                      X