No announcement yet.

tank smiles, wont face Loma until he gets old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    You dont see the irony in suggesting Floyd should have fought Martinez instead of Canelo in 2012 ........all while complaining Floyd chose "past-it" opponents?

Or are we going to act like Martinez was prime in 2012 to fit the narrative?

Stupid hater.
    please explain to me how sergio was past it during his 2010-2012 run? he was past it during the best run of his career? this makes sense how? you were the one who used illogical...and i agree you are. was mosleys best run of his career the years before fighting floyd? no. hoyas? no. pacs? no. cottos? no. you don't know what past it means apparently. your fandom has turned your brain to mush

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
      Tank smiles but his fat lazy ass won't fit into 130 very soon.
      Tank's gonna move to 135 but will still fight 126 and 130 kinds of fighters. Or maybe 133-134 so that he won't be considered a LW.

Comment

Wow, what a change topic to this thread. Let's change the thread title then

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          please explain to me how sergio was past it during his 2010-2012 run? he was past it during the best run of his career? this makes sense how? you were the one who used illogical...and i agree you are. was mosleys best run of his career the years before fighting floyd? no. hoyas? no. pacs? no. cottos? no. you don't know what past it means apparently. your fandom has turned your brain to mush
          Huh?

The guy said Floyd doesn't fight opponents in their prime. In the same post he suggest Floyd shouldve fought Martinez instead of Canelo.

I initially said that was 2012 - my bad......Canelo was 2013

So tell me hater, 2012 or 2013

If Floyd beats a 37/38 year old Sergio Martinez would you give credit as a prime win?

Are you that ****in stupid that I had to type all this out?

WTF am I even talking to a hater like you anyway? Go **** off. You're beyond help.

Comment

The real reason why we don't see cross-promotional bouts anymore because of the lack of demand. The boxing industry is no longer a mainstream sport anymore and it has been on the decline. Many promoters prefer to keep bouts in house where they can keep a larger share and percentage of the revenue and profits rather than sharing them with a rival promoter.

For example, in the 1980s the boxing industry was blooming. Every promoter was working together in order to help make the best fights happen and maximize their profits because there was a huge demand and market for boxing in the U.S. at the time but not so much today because the market has shrunken and have gotten much smaller.

Comment

Working...
            X