Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Claims Retirement is Near, Top Rank Prez is Not So Sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Claims Retirement is Near, Top Rank Prez is Not So Sure

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has maintained that he plans to fight two more times - and then intends to retire from the sport of boxing. Last month, Fury made a big statement when he dropped Deontay Wilder twice and stopped him in the seventh round to capture the WBC world title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve got two more fights left and then we’re going to really think about what we’re going to do from there,” Fury, 31, told British TV show This Morning.

... so: what did he say?...

Comment

Already proved he's the best if this era.

Comment

Hes basically the same age as guys like Joshua, Whyte, Ruiz, Hunter and Kownacki, younger than Wilder, Uysk and "prospect" Joyce. Plus with his size and style hes built to be able to compete at a high level for another decade or so. It'd be a shame to see him leave the sport so soon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            1hour, dear: you couldn't help yourself...

Comment

Beats Wilder again, then Joshua, that cements his status as the best HW of his generation and one of the greatest HWs of all time.

What a boss.

Comment

He just never stops with his lies and BS. It's boring now. Give us the undisputed fight, get KTFO and then **** off.

Comment

DuBoef is right.... fighters talk about retiring but most don't retire permanently. And especially with Fury... after he demolishes Wilder again, then fights Joshua... what happens if it's a close fight? The only scenario I could see with Fury retiring permanently is if he demolishes Joshua in short order.

But I'm like most fans, I'd luv it if Fury stayed around for some more fights. He's one of the best ever, brings interesting intelligent perspective, and keeps improving practically every fight. If you're a true boxing fan... what isn't to like?

Comment

Beats Wilder again. Beats Aj & retires content with what he's achieved as the best of his generation.
                    Then just watch the pretenders all scurrying for belts.
                    5 champs all saying they're the A-side, Too Times!, Free Times!

Comment

Working...
                    X