2010 Wladamir Klitschko vs 1982 Larry Holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Wladamir Klitschko vs 1982 Larry Holmes

Who wins and how?

If anything this would be a nightmare match up for Wlad, Larry Holmes far superior jab and movement would dominate him for 5 or so rounds before he gets KO or quits on his stool. Wlad would have no weapons against Holmes' jab and is far too robotic to keep up with his movement.

Comment

wlad by KO

Comment

I rate Wladamir Klitschko highly but i think a prime holmes beats him

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          If anything this would be a nightmare match up for Wlad, Larry Holmes far superior jab and movement would dominate him for 5 or so rounds before he gets KO or quits on his stool. Wlad would have no weapons against Holmes' jab and is far too robotic to keep up with his movement.
          This is about how I see it too.

Comment

Holmes would be too much for Wlad, just as good a jab, and far more fluid and mobile.

UD

Comment

if over 12 rounds holmes by ud to smooth and complete a fighter for wlad to deal with ,superb and and great movement

if over 15 rounds a holmes late 14th or 15th round tko is not out of the question

Comment

Wlad with ot problems, Holmes have a exelent jab, but Wlad is a gigant in relation

Comment

Holmes would outbox Wlad. A far superior jab, a better arsenal of punches and much more heart. Wlad hasn't got the movement to avoid Holmes and certainly doesn't have the chin to withstand getting popped all night long. KTFO rd6 onwards

Comment

No two ways about it, Holmes wins this one............better jab, better movement, faster hands, better combinations, braver, better chin, higher workrate.

Size comparison is not much of a factor because Larry's reach was so long, 82 inches or so.

Just watch Larry Holmes fight another huge, heavy handed guy with a suspect chin in Gerry Cooney and tell me Wlad would win this match up!!

Comment

Working...
                    X