• Show
Clear All

• Lomanchenko is the most overhyped fighter on this forum

Hes inactive and waits around too long to counter punch
    Not a big puncher in his weight class
    Runs around the ring a lot but barely throws for long periods
    And he lost against Salido FFS, Salido landed 300 more punches lol

Rigo is a far superiour and even Gamboa

So much hype because of his amateur record but I dont care how many pro fights youve had, if you are truly Elite and P4P you shouldnt be losing to guys like Salido. Salido is not elite.

People act like Lomanchenko is top 10 P4P or even top 5. Ridiculous.

nah Rigo is way more ****ing overhyped, stop being an idiot

Rigo is in the p4p lists and has one good win, and it was a fight i picked him to win in

But that win doesn't put him in the top 10 P4P, people are getting seriously carried away

and who's overhyping Lomachenko?

Comment

walters going to ko him anyway soon.

Comment

That Salido fight was a big learning experience for Loma. True nobody wants to hear about moral victories in boxing, but jeezus, when ever does a guy fight a seasoned former champ like Salido in his SECOND career fight? We're talking about a guy in Salido who was once a former WBO super featherweight champ, WBO featherweight champ, and IBF featherweight champ. Salido had 56 career pro fights under his belt when he fought Lomachenko.

And then in his third fight (third!), Lomachenko takes on Gary Russell Jr, and schools him.

That's pretty damn impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
          walters going to ko him anyway soon.
          Loma will keep Walters turning and walk him in to punches, imo.
          Looking forward to Walters' next fight though. Should be a war

Comment

no just the blacks hate him for some reason. so they always talking ish.

Comment

Loma obviously shouldn't be top ten p4p. But How many guys fight a Salido in their second pro fight? That's pretty crazy.

Salido was a big guy, outweighed him and missed weight if my memory is correct. Lomachenko still was coming on strong second half of the fight. It's not like he got his ass kicked or anything like that.

I certainly wouldn't hold it against him. He tried to do something no one had ever done before in boxing - win a title in his second fight. He came up a bit short.

I also don't hold Rigondeaux's 7th pro fight against him either, a fight he nearly lost. That was his first title shot (interim) too. That was against Ricardo Cordoba and Rigondeaux did not look great at all. But that was a leaning experience for him. Just like it was for Loma.

I personally think Rigondeaux is the superior fighter when comparing the two, but I also rank Rigondeaux p4p #2 only behind Mayweather so that by no means is an insult to Lomachenko.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 05-25-2015, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                nah Rigo is way more ****ing overhyped, stop being an idiot

Rigo is in the p4p lists and has one good win, and it was a fight i picked him to win in

But that win doesn't put him in the top 10 P4P, people are getting seriously carried away
                This is also a ridiculous statement. Rigondeaux whooped Donaire who was top 5 p4p himself, room his soul and Nonito has never been the same. And just because you picked Rigondeaux to win doesn't mean anything at all. Donaire was the favorite. It wasn't his only good win, he has quality wins and it's not his fault if other top fighters won't fight him because they know they'll lose (Santa Cruz, et al).

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                  no just the blacks hate him for some reason. so they always talking ish.

Comment

Loma is great who else has fought the kind of quality he has so early in their careers?

Comment

Working...
                    X