Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Pac fought a HEALTHIER, BETTER-PREPARED version of Tony than Mosley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    The boxing media is f-ckin terrible.
    amen..........

Comment

Doug is right

Mosley fought a weaker version of Margacheata.

Floyd fans are to dumb to see it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        The boxing media is f-ckin terrible.
        These guys will do anything to please Pac's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
          These guys will do anything to please Pac's fans.
          Sad thing is when Floyd whips his azz he will get no credit. They are going to use pAC been in to many wars. They planted the bull**** see already. Never mind Floyd being out his prime and fighting once a year.

Comment

manny fights ricky at 140 is better than floyd fighting ricky at 147
            manny fighting margarito at 150 is better than shane fighting margo at 147.
            do u see the hippocracy with these pacfans?

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
              Mosley fought a Margacheato closer to his prime.

Closer to his prime > Better trainer.

Pac fought a Margacheato who came off a long lay off, got murked by Mosley, and struggled against a scrub in Mexico.
              This made me LOL.

Not sure if I agree with Doug Fischer though. There were rumors that Margarito had trouble with the weight in the Mosley fight and his head must have not quite been in the right place with the whole handwrap thing. That really must have taken a lot of focus off of the fight for him.

But Saturday, Margarito was coming from an ugly UD win over a nobody in Garcia and a long layoff and brutal beatdown by Shane. He really hasn't had a good win since Cotto back in 2008.

The Margarito Pacquiao fought might be better but not much IMO.
              Last edited by Xyei; 11-15-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

okay---first of all doug does look like a frog, and he's full of piss like everybody else that agree with him---margarito cominng off of a great win over cotto, and then he fought golden sunshine of something like that---he was on a roll---he was knocked out by shane---a shane who was supposed to be old and past it and in over his head, only to be dominated by shane timed and knocked out---no fighter is ever the same after a brutal beating like that---except, maybe gatti---anywho, shane fought an active fighter, who was steamrolling through people---no way in hell manny fought the better version of tony---his fans will beg to differ though--coz they are so smart---yeah, smart like dog****----

doesn't matter anyway---shane didn't make him fight at a catchweight---for his ww title---i wonder who has though? anybody know?

if tony had a hard time making 147 for the mosley fight like someone claimed, then he would have struggled with cotto much more than he didi---that's nonsense---tony seemed drained for manny and he most likely was, even though he rehydrated fast, that's still not healthy---i don't buy tony having a hard time making 147 for shane at all---not 1 bit---i can see him having a hard time making 150 for manny though seeing how he fought at 154 his previous outing and he grew into his 154 pound frame seeing how bigger he looked for this fight----and the long layoff---

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  from Doug Fischer's Monday mailbag off Ring Magazine website

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2523/doug...onday_mailbag/

That's it Fischer. Stay true to form and discredit every fighter not named Paquiao.

Comment

Margacheato had trouble making weight in both fights. Him being weight drained in the Mosley fight is bs because he also struggled to make weight in this fight. The *******s would've a good argument if Margacheato was allowed to come in at 154 for the fight because he struggled to make 150 healthy. How can you say he's weight drained at 147 when he fought Pac at 150?

Margacheato's last good performance was in ****ing 2008 against Cotto with his plaster! I told you guys he ain't **** without his plaster.

Beating a fighter coming off an impressive win, being close to his prime, fans said Floyd ducked him, was a top 5 WW, and Mosley knocked him the **** out.

Beating a guy for 12 rounds, Pac got hurt twice by Margacheato, Margacheato's last good performance was in 2008, he ain't **** without his plaster, was not a top 5 WW or Jr. MW, Struggled against a scrub in Mexico, etc.

Comment

how the hell did pacquiao fight a healthier margarito than mosley??? mosley had no catch weight weight restrictions, he fought margarito at a higher weight and he was able to fully rehydrate after making weight.......

also margarito hadn't taken the ass whooping he got from mosley yet, and after the mosley fight, i'd say margarito was softened up, more so than he would've been had he never fought mosley.......

i'm calling shenanigans on fischer on this, total hype if you ask me. acknowledgment and the like is warranted for pacquiao's performance, but fischers statement is reaching............ and more like a reach around!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X