No announcement yet.

new to boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to boxing!

hey i am new to all the boxing i am 15 and i live in Scotland, i am 12 stone (77 kg) i am about 5ft 4 or somthing like that in highti have all right muscles the reason i am starting boxing is cos most of my family boxed and it wold be a good thing to lose weight and stop my bulling problem :d so i am wondering what should i do to start boxing the nearest gym is about 3 min away but i am not aloud to do anything in their but swim (they think i am to young for a tried mill) but any way it rains alot so running would be kind of hard over here.

to get to the point i am wondering what type of training i should do like site up's and how many and what i should lift like how heavy the waight's should be and if i was to run for how long and what time should i do it at and what type of diet wold be good thank's for your time if you read this.

Originally posted by {BiOhAzArD}
    hey i am new to all the boxing i am 15 and i live in Scotland, i am 12 stone (77 kg) i am about 5ft 4 or somthing like that in highti have all right muscles the reason i am starting boxing is cos most of my family boxed and it wold be a good thing to lose weight and stop my bulling problem :d so i am wondering what should i do to start boxing the nearest gym is about 3 min away but i am not aloud to do anything in their but swim (they think i am to young for a tried mill) but any way it rains alot so running would be kind of hard over here.

to get to the point i am wondering what type of training i should do like site up's and how many and what i should lift like how heavy the waight's should be and if i was to run for how long and what time should i do it at and what type of diet wold be good thank's for your time if you read this.
    Well firstly work on your spelling. But swimming is a great cardio exercise that will also give you good muscular endurance. I reccommend swimming about 2 KM, 3 times a week, you can substitute swimming for running. For diet: don't eat crap, eat things that have a good nutritional value. Body weight exercises are good, but if you really want to lift weights I suggest low rep high weight, it will build strength rather than mass (high rep low weight). But if you do lift weights (which isnt neccesary) make sure you swim or do cardio because weightlifting makes lactic acid form in your muscles which will make you tire faster.

Comment

^^ gud reply

Comment

sry for speeling i r dyslesick so i don't have that good of spelling i did use a spell checker but it can't find out my spelling

Comment

If most of your family boxed, why don't you ask them for help? Seems kinda weird you have to ask something that basic on the internet, if it's in your family...

Comment

they are dead so that is no help :P it is all my grandparents that boxed most of them died when i was about 2 years old.

Comment

where about in scotland u live? i live in the scottish borders about 1 hour from edinburgh , im boxing up at glenrothis in 2 weeks tym

Comment

3000000.00 points donated to {BiOhAzArD} successfully!
                there ya go

Comment

they are dead so that is no help :P it is all my grandparents that boxed most of them died when i was about 2 years old.
                  Oh..... Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

i live in renfrew next to Glasgow and paisley wish i could go see your match ,school sucks :'( (i don't get what the point thing is all about ? explain please and ta for the points)

Comment

Working...
                    X