Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonny Liston - Career Tribute (Reznick Productions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Liston - Career Tribute (Reznick Productions)

loved the man loved the video

Comment

You know you got ****in power when you can knock a guy down with your jab. WHATTA BEAST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        You know you got ****in power when you can knock a guy down with your jab. WHATTA BEAST!!!
        Foreman knocked a guy out with his jab. now thats some power, eh?

good video, thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          Foreman knocked a guy out with his jab. now thats some power, eh?

good video, thank you for sharing.
          What fight was this? I GOTTA SEE THIS *****!!! I wanna have that ***** on stand by because it seems whenever somebody gets dropped with a jab people wanna cry fixed immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            What fight was this? I GOTTA SEE THIS *****!!! I wanna have that ***** on stand by because it seems whenever somebody gets dropped with a jab people wanna cry fixed immediately.

thanks to TheGreatA for the upload.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post

thanks to TheGreatA for the upload.
              hahaha People are drunk if they try to defend anybody else as the hardest puncher ever after this *****. If I was a heavyweight at that time and saw that ***** I'd quit haha just retire. Thats ridiculous!

Comment

Another great video from Reznick as usual.

Comment

Reznick's record is a long way past GP's now. That guy is a consistent deliverer of high quality and looks like he's set to run at his best for a good while, whereas GP's résumé is flashy but padded (and too fixated on Floyd, Pac and 24/7 footage).

Awsome video. More like this need to be made on the Great guys who are lesser sung than Ali, Tyson. And the shameful treatment of some of these guys needs to be brought to light, which this (and the same producer's Jack Johnson video) doesn't overlook.

Comment

Liston had the most powerful jab ever, bar none. It didn't even look like a jab the way he threw it.

Comment

Working...
                    X