Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: Eubank Was Always Easy To Hit - This is Not His Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: Eubank Was Always Easy To Hit - This is Not His Time!

GEORGE GROVES has warned Chris Eubank Jr he is repeating the mistakes he made with Carl Froch. The WBA super-middleweight champion reckons Eubank Jr is already focussing on what comes next, rather than concentrating on Saturday night's clash at the Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Picking Groves to win a decision. He was out-boxing Froch in those fights and then just got caught. I think he'll avoid getting caught here and sneak away with a decision.

Comment

But he don't get koed.

Comment

No way this going to the cards ones chinny with the best power in the division other is small fast and super fit cant pick it me should be a super fight while it last

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Picking Groves to win a decision. He was out-boxing Froch in those fights and then just got caught. I think he'll avoid getting caught here and sneak away with a decision.
          Even if George Groves gets caught by Eubank, has he really got the single shot power to weakened his legs? I am not so sure! Eubank Junior would probably be pound for pound number 1 if he had genuine punching power!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Groves just isn’t that fighter anymore.

Comment

It is sad, but all I got in my head is Eubank JR. running away from Golovkin when Trip G was willing to come to England and was offering the largest payday of his career. This was after Eubank JR. was calling out Trip G, saying he was overrated and that he was going to prove it. But than they kept saying no to every offer, which is how Kell Brook ended up taking the fight and more or less ruining his career. Contrast that with Groves who never ducked anyone. I think Eubank JR is probably more skilled and may have an endurance advantage at their ages, but if heart wins boxing matches I got Groves in a mild upset by a close UD.

Comment

Neither of the Eubanks have avoided anyone. Fact.
                Ask benn, Collins etc ask blow job saunders about the rematch. An offer was previously made to Alvarez AND triple g....where are they?

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  Neither of the Eubanks have avoided anyone. Fact.
                  Ask benn, Collins etc ask blow job saunders about the rematch. An offer was previously made to Alvarez AND triple g....where are they?
                  Totall bull**** - watch 'The Gloves are off - Super middle weights'. It was filmed about four years ago.
                  Eubank Sr. says himself that he didn't want to fight James Toney or Roy Jones.
                  He also totally ducked Mike Mcallum, who Watson fought after he beat Benn for the WBA title.
                  Mcallum battered Watson and stopped him brutally.

Eubank wanted the easiest fights possible once he became Champion. Barry Hearn has said on record saying Eubank had a list of conditions for WBO title defences - 'No one under 30, No one over 6 feet tall, no one undefeated, no southpaws'.

They are facts. He was a ducker whenever he could get away with it. Yes I admit that he fought bravely against Benn, Watson, Collins, Calzaghe and Thompson when he had to.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Even if George Groves gets caught by Eubank, has he really got the single shot power to weakened his legs? I am not so sure! Eubank Junior would probably be pound for pound number 1 if he had genuine punching power!
                    Badou Jack couldn't stop Groves, and he was much more powerful than Eubank.

Comment

Working...
                    X