• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia p4p elite.

No one whooping him at 135-140

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      Its not about where someone belongs. Mikey said he would go up to 147 for the right fight and has called Crawford name many times. In reality he better stay far away from Crawford and go back down to 135 and make that money and milk it!
      I agree. Crawford isn't much better he's just bigger.

Comment

• That was a very tactical a$$ beating. Wow... I am impressed by Mikey. He seems to have really come back from his hiatus with real purpose.

Comment

• What was Broner's post fight interview like? My stream cut out.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Garcia p4p elite.

No one whooping him at 135-140
            I'll bet ANYONE who says different....

Comment

• What type of 'fruity' reply is this. If he can make 140 stop whining, every time somebody mentions Garcia vs Crawford u whine about Crawford needs to be at 147. I agree Garcia doesn't need to be fighting at 140 because hos physique is all wrong. But I could be wrong because Mexicans in general have bad genetics.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                No, Porter bullied the hell out of him until Round 12 and Broner redefined what "running" really means. Porter was bleeding from the mouth afterwards either.

At the end of the day, numbers don't lie. Porter's win was MUCH more decisive than Garcia's.
                No it wasn't foo!
                Your name sounds familiar. Pretty sure you're one of those race oriented posters on here.
                It makes sense as to why you wouldn't want to give Garcia some credit.

Porter usually bullies people but he was actually trying to box for a good chunk of that fight and it worked! Porter missed a lot like he usually does too.
                Garcia was in control at all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  poetic justice mikey whooped that racist pos.
                  racist> what did broner do that was racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I thought Mikey won I just didn't think it was some wizard performance like most. Styles make fights. Broner blocked most punches that Mikey threw.
                    Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                    Nothing special about Mikey. One B level fighter beat a C level fighter.
                    Exactly. You had one guy not show up against another guy, same as Pac/Clottey, same as Judah/Malignaggi, but here they're making Garcia out to be some ultra-warrior when the reality is, he didn't show much elite.

He has a decisive win over a top name in Broner. Hats off to him. But Broner beat himself, period.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    #1. P4P fighter in the sport vs. Sirsacet Rungvisai and get your moneys worth.
                    Wait...Jeff Horn is fighting Rungvisai? Since when?

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                      How are u going to get me my money or better yet do you have 5k that can be liquidated? I gamble with Mexicans every weekend so I know they good because they will go get they rent money.
                      Well be chilling right next to each other with my ppl and yours. CASH in front. Don't be STUPID!!! Again you got more soo do I

This 2017 I've made it work 100's of times. I got MULTIPLE sht out there on Canelo/GGG

Your the one who sounds like they can't or WON'T pay.

You know what's better then winning $5K??? Having a RACIST POS not being able to pay...

Comment

Working...
                      X