No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Padwork...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Padwork...

him and his uncle don't even talk when roger seems to be throwing different pad combo's for him.

Is floyd reading the pad there and then and reacting to it (which is amazing)

Or is this a set routine that he does over and over, which is also amazing as I thought if you do the same **** over and over it'll make you sloppy, and floyd is anything but..

Anyone know??

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
    him and his uncle don't even talk when roger seems to be throwing different pad combo's for him.

Is floyd reading the pad there and then and reacting to it (which is amazing)

Or is this a set routine that he does over and over, which is also amazing as I thought if you do the same **** over and over it'll make you sloppy, and floyd is anything but..

Anyone know??
    It's mostly choreographed for cardio and media, I'm sure when the cameras are off it's more commands and actual combination

Comment

Actually sir you are wrong, I have talked to other fighters from his gym and this is in fact how he does all of his padwork.

Comment

roger does talk sometimes you might hear his say "roll" "slip" "duck"

Comment

also he can hit the pads with out looking and can talk while doing them

Comment

Working...
          X