!!just Got Here!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!just Got Here!!

my new everlast training gloves
    Last edited by boxing4ever; 04-03-2008, 11:22 PM.

Im always so excited and happy when stuff I order arrives. It looks like you the velcro ones. Im thinking to get the yellow ones sometime down the line but not if they will hurt my thumbs like the bag gloves.

Comment

no these things everybody says they hurt your thumbs i just did 2 rounds on the heavy bag with them on there comfy as hell no pain take it from me so far these things are nice ill be sparring with them today also! and theres nothing like the feeling of when you wake up and you open your door and whatever you orderd is there its great

Comment

lucky you, no pain under thumb. i've been using them everyday for over a week now, and it's just not going away.

so, i cut a 2 inch circle hole around that area. the gloves works fine now, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by deh707 View Post
          lucky you, no pain under thumb. i've been using them everyday for over a week now, and it's just not going away.

so, i cut a 2 inch circle hole around that area. the gloves works fine now, haha.

thats crazy man thats the most comftrable glove ive ever put on and i sparred with them today they were a little stiff need to be broke in but there great there a little hard on the outside but comfy on the inside which is great im sure my sparring partner liked em

Comment

FRESH..i got 14 oz black and 16 oz white..i wanna get red and yellow sometime when i get the money..but easily the best gloves ive ever used..

Comment

i need to get me some new gloves soon...i've been having mine since july..my first pair of gloves...i'll miss em whenever i buy some new ones

Comment

you can see I have a red pair of the everlast bag gloves on in the videos I made. I dont like them cause they make my thumbs hurt.

Comment

o man guys i have a question for everyone that has used these gloves i sparred with them 2 times so far and i just pulled them out of my bag and noticed the right gloves padding on the wrist area is more up then the one on the left glove here look at the blue spot
                  Last edited by boxing4ever; 04-03-2008, 11:22 PM.

Comment

can u take pictures of it?

Comment

Working...
                    X