Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Police Report Details Cause For Adrien Broner's Recent Arrest In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
    Yeah he should be more like rich white men who hide their insecurity by raping and molesting young girls and boys and spending their money to keep them quiet for decades. thats the way to do it right.

What ever you say R Kelly while you hang with Bill Cosby

Comment

All of you dummies who dismissed Mannix initial reports should apologize. He was right.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
        canelo lost to
        lara
        floyd
        ggg

oscar lost to

floyd
        manny
        mosley
        hopkins
        whitaker

it happens casual
        You didn’t really post this with a straight face did you? Someone needs to ban you from this boxing forum altogether. But please tell me IF Oscar and Canelo lost to EVERY single good fighter in their career like Broner has. I mean who did Broner actually beat equal to those fighters that both Oscar & Canelo beat And remember; we are looking for fighters Broner “officially” beat on record on the same level in the divisions he fought in. And don’t give me conspiracy theories. Although I believe Whitaker may have beaten Oscar, it’s still a “official recorded” win on Oscar’s record. We are comparing “official” wins only. And remember my original point is that Broner has not beaten ANY very good or great fighters that he has faced. I will wait for you too. Let me help you think about it.

Canelo: wins
        Kovalev
        Jacobs
        Mosley
        Cotto
        GGG

Oscar: wins
        Quartey
        Chavez Sr.
        Whitaker
        Vargas
        Gatti
        Camacho

Who has Broner beat that is Hall of Fame worthy?????

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
          You didn’t really post this with a straight face did you? Someone needs to ban you from this boxing forum altogether. But please tell me IF Oscar and Canelo lost to EVERY single good fighter in their career like Broner has. I mean who did Broner actually beat equal to those fighters that both Oscar & Canelo beat And remember; we are looking for fighters Broner “officially” beat on record on the same level in the divisions he fought in. And don’t give me conspiracy theories. Although I believe Whitaker may have beaten Oscar, it’s still a “official recorded” win on Oscar’s record. We are comparing “official” wins only. And remember my original point is that Broner has not beaten ANY very good or great fighters that he has faced. I will wait for you too. Let me help you think about it.

Canelo: wins
          Kovalev
          Jacobs
          Mosley
          Cotto
          GGG

Oscar: wins
          Quartey
          Chavez Sr.
          Whitaker
          Vargas
          Gatti
          Camacho

Who has Broner beat that is Hall of Fame worthy?????
          WHO DID GATTI BEAT THAT WAS HALL OF FAME WORTHY?
          HALL OF FAME IS LITTERED WITH BUMS WITH NO BIG WINS! ITS A JOKE YOU CL0WN! FIGHTERS WHO KISS MEDIAS ARSE GET IN THE HALL OF FAME ALL THE TIME LMFAOOOOOO..... YOU SOUND LIKE A CLUE LESS CASUAL SNOWFLAKE... GO RUN AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMY IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE COLD TRUTH...

VERNON FORREST IS STILL NOT IN THE HALL OF FAME AND A PUNCHING BAG LIKE GATTI IS... LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR LOW IQ DOME CASUAL!

Comment

WHO DID GATTI BEAT THAT WAS HALL OF FAME WORTHY?
            HALL OF FAME IS LITTERED WITH BUMS WITH NO BIG WINS! ITS A JOKE YOU CL0WN! FIGHTERS WHO KISS MEDIAS ARSE GET IN THE HALL OF FAME ALL THE TIME LMFAOOOOOO..... YOU SOUND LIKE A CLUE LESS CASUAL SNOWFLAKE... GO RUN AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMY IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE COLD TRUTH...

VERNON FORREST IS STILL NOT IN THE HALL OF FAME AND A PUNCHING BAG LIKE GATTI IS... LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR LOW IQ DOME CASUAL!
            Answer the question, we are talking about Adrian Broner? Who has Adrian Broner beat. Broner is the topic, not anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              I really dont give a fuk what fighters do outside the ring.

Broner should get serious cuz he got talent and he got mad heart too. I actually started warming up to him after the Maidana fight where he showed balls. Broner is down as fuk, gotta give him that.
              broner never showed balls maidana was whooping his ass from pillar to post broner tried to quit and have maidana disqualified like a B!!TCH! every time broner got his ass kicked whether it was maidana porter mikey or pacquiao he fought scared he fought to survive and never let his hands go! broner is a bum good riddance to that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                According to the article this had nothing to do with Davis at all. This was all on AB for being drunk and striking a fan in the hand while knocking his cell phone onto the floor for video recording his entrance. These charges should be dropped because Broner was provoked.
                how was broner provoked? stop defending him just because he's a fighter from the pbc circus stable

Comment

broner has sold more ppv than craw fraud and h0m0chenko ever will lmfao... And tank will soon also hahahaha....
                  lol!!! Broner has headlined ONE Ppv - thanks to Pac!!! And got his ass whipped by the old man!!!! Will never headline another!! And Davis can’t sell anywhere other than his hometown, if and when he headlines a Ppv - if will b off an established west coast star like old, smaller Santa Cruz or Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Broner's fights have become eyesores with all the running, clinching,dirty fighting and throwing almost no punches. If he never fights again then great. Whoever fights in his place has to be better to watch than Broner.

Lmao you just described Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
                      how was broner provoked? stop defending him just because he's a fighter from the pbc circus stable
                      Dude, I am not here defending shit! All I am saying is you do not have the right to video record someone without their permission. That was an invasion of his privacy.

I bet once these charges goes to court the judge is going dismiss them if they haven't already been dropped by then.

Comment

Working...
                      X