No announcement yet.

Cry me a river Charlo hope nation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Here you go trying to leave stuff out! OSCAR SAID HE WAS CHOOSING TO NOT DISCLOSE ANY AMT OF MONEY OFFERED he never said he didn’t have proof and his reasoning to keep the proof private was that previously that has made negotiations with other Canelo oponnents more difficult. We all know this is true, this is why ppl believe Oscar because Canelos oponents have all been overplayed because of how transparent they have been with the public as far as oponents pay.
    He didn't provide proof when asked dude.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ranchise-champ

The WBC said the designation was made via mutual agreement between the WBC, Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions (Alvarez's promoter). Indeed, Golden Boy was not at all upset with the reclassification even if it means Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs), 28, of Mexico, is no longer the WBC world titleholder.

If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal? That just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      He didn't provide proof when asked dude.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ranchise-champ

The WBC said the designation was made via mutual agreement between the WBC, Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions (Alvarez's promoter). Indeed, Golden Boy was not at all upset with the reclassification even if it means Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs), 28, of Mexico, is no longer the WBC world titleholder.

If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal? That just doesn't make any sense.
      I don't think 3/4 of these guys are bright enough to know/understand that the offer was allegedly made like a year ago...guaranteed half of these guys still think it was made a few weeks ago lol

and they also fought danny Jacobs at that time...who apparently was also offered the fight at the same time....

so did Oscar offer both charlo and Jacobs the fight at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        I don't think 3/4 of these guys are bright enough to know/understand that the offer was allegedly made like a year ago...guaranteed half of these guys still think it was made a few weeks ago lol

and they also fought danny Jacobs at that time...who apparently was also offered the fight at the same time....

so did Oscar offer both charlo and Jacobs the fight at the same time?
        Yeah man this has been quite an interesting few weeks. We have posters that hate PBC and Haymon so much that they have put their faith in ODH. The same dude that Canelo has issues with because of the fallout of the IBF title belt situation.

Ray*, DaNuetral and JohnCastellanos have pretty much decided they will believe ODH without any shred of evidence.

I guess PBC needs a junkie to come out and say the offer was fake then maybe they will believe that as well.

Comment

Yeah man this has been quite an interesting few weeks. We have posters that hate PBC and Haymon so much that they have put their faith in ODH. The same dude that Canelo has issues with because of the fallout of the IBF title belt situation.

Ray*, DaNuetral and JohnCastellanos have pretty much decided they will believe ODH without any shred of evidence.

I guess PBC needs a junkie to come out and say the offer was fake then maybe they will believe that as well.
          It’s well believed that the Charlos like that same white girl Oscar do and Charlo was obviously drunk in that IG video so it’s pretty funny when u calling Oscar a junkie to defend another junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            It’s well believed that the Charlos like that same white girl Oscar do and Charlo was obviously drunk in that IG video so it’s pretty funny when u calling Oscar a junkie to defend another junkie.
            Come on dude, I know you love ODH but this is crazy. ODH had multiple trips to rehab, including the week of Floyd/Canelo. He is a known coke and alcohol abuser. To compare the two is ridiculous.

Comment

Come on dude, I know you love ODH but this is crazy. ODH had multiple trips to rehab, including the week of Floyd/Canelo. He is a known coke and alcohol abuser. To compare the two is ridiculous.
              You know I love OdH? Lmaaaoooo since when?

And check the age difference. Oscar was at the same point of being a junkie as Charlo when he was Charlos age.

Give Charlo another 10 years and possibly kitchen utensils not withstanding there won’t be much difference between the 2

Comment

Lmao. 100% huh? Yall hate PBC guys so much yall would trust satan himself.

FOH. I don't trust Charlo either but to put 100% trust in that cokehead, or 100% trust in Snake Arum or 100% trust in Hearns which you always do.

Is what's wrong with yall

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  You know I love OdH? Lmaaaoooo since when?

And check the age difference. Oscar was at the same point of being a junkie as Charlo when he was Charlos age.

Give Charlo another 10 years and possibly kitchen utensils not withstanding there won’t be much difference between the 2
                  But at this point we have zero proof the Charlos are cokeheads. Just insinuation

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                    I don’t care if ODLH is under the influence of every drug known to exist. Under any circumstance he’s still 100 percent more credible than Charlo. The only thing Charlo can be credited for is listening to Al Haymon
                    You trying your hardest to make Mall irrelevant cuz you don't want him to fight Nelo talk about fear

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                      Lol, people dont really care about Charlo that much.
                      Then why are you here? Exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X