No announcement yet.

Cry me a river Charlo hope nation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry me a river Charlo hope nation!

I don’t care if ODLH is under the influence of every drug known to exist. Under any circumstance he’s still 100 percent more credible than Charlo. The only thing Charlo can be credited for is listening to Al Haymon

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    I don’t care if ODLH is under the influence of every drug known to exist. Under any circumstance he’s still 100 percent more credible than Charlo. The only thing Charlo can be credited for is listening to Al Haymon
    A junkie, that couldn't produce proof when asked by a reporter to show proof of an offer he claimed was made a year before, is credible? It is utterly disgraceful that you would claim someone as 100% credible that couldn't produce proof of something they said, especially someone that has a proven history of drug and alcohol addiction.

This just shows much some of you hate PBC and Haymon.

Comment

This thread about to get extensive with PBC fanboys who still have faith in Charlo. Ima sit back and watch lol.

Comment

Lol, people dont really care about Charlo that much.

Comment

I think we all know the score with Jermall Charlo. Another prize ducker. Was a good 154 fighter but cant cope at 160, Haymon and the rest of the PBC cult saw this when Korobov slapped him about and thats why we have seen Brandon Adams and Dennis Hogan instead of Danial Jacobs and Canelo Alverez. Hes ducking offers from the big guns and being fed small men in the hopes he can knock them out and be a bigger ticket seller for his owner.

But in PBC fashion he then jumps on to social media and tries to make out nobody wants that Charlo smoke.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              A junkie, that couldn't produce proof when asked by a reporter to show proof of an offer he claimed was made a year before, is credible? It is utterly disgraceful that you would claim someone as 100% credible that couldn't produce proof of something they said, especially someone that has a proven history of drug and alcohol addiction.

This just shows much some of you hate PBC and Haymon.
              You playing checkers homie! Why don’t you remind everyone that the people in question are 2 hall of famers vs a guy that hasnt done shet and a master manipulator! Who do I believe? ODLH and Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                You playing checkers homie! Why don’t you remind everyone that the people in question are 2 hall of famers vs a guy that hasnt done shet and a master manipulator! Who do I believe? ODLH and Canelo
                I don't know that ODH being in the HOF has any bearing on whether he is telling the truth or not. All I know is when the reporter asked for proof, he couldn't produce any. For you to claim he is 100% credible defies any rational logic.

You can believe ODH if you wish. That is fine. I understand by reading the threads that any number of you believe ODH. Cool.

If you hate PBC and Haymon so much that this is the level of proof you accept then nothing else needs to be posted.

Comment

I don't know that ODH being in the HOF has any bearing on whether he is telling the truth or not. All I know is when the reporter asked for proof, he couldn't produce any. For you to claim he is 100% credible defies any rational logic.

You can believe ODH if you wish. That is fine. I understand by reading the threads that any number of you believe ODH. Cool.

If you hate PBC and Haymon so much that this is the level of proof you accept then nothing else needs to be posted.
                  Sad that people believe ODH when Canelo has blatantly said there's no trust or loyalty with him. But hey believe ODH lol

Comment

Here you go trying to leave stuff out! OSCAR SAID HE WAS CHOOSING TO NOT DISCLOSE ANY AMT OF MONEY OFFERED he never said he didn’t have proof and his reasoning to keep the proof private was that previously that has made negotiations with other Canelo oponnents more difficult. We all know this is true, this is why ppl believe Oscar because Canelos oponents have all been overplayed because of how transparent they have been with the public as far as oponents pay.

Comment

Working...
                    X