1-0. 4 shots, 1 on target.

Comment

Nice!

What's fm11 like?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Nice!

What's fm11 like?
          It's good. Formations play a bigger part of the game.

Comment

Where are you in the league?

Comment

I find it ridiculously easy, won EVERYTHING with liverpool in the first two seasons apart from the community shield and the league cup in the second season. I just used my old tactic from FM10. That means I won the Euro cup, champions league, premiership, FA cup and the league cup within two seasons.

I went over to athletico madrid in my 3rd season and it was even easier, Aguero went 1.5 goals a game he had an avergae rating of 8.4+ and I won the league, the cup and the champions league again the squad was ridiculously strong. Aguero, Reyes, Hummel, Afelley and De Gea were already there and I added Javier Pastore and Lars Bender and was winning by 4 or 5 goal margins against everyone but Barca and Real.

I decided to try blackburn in the 4th season since they are a lower reputation team and I'm 2nd in the league, all with the same tactic. FM10 was much harder. I added Zabaleta and Onuaha and Gonzalo Castro all from Man city transfer listed to my squad, Daniel Pacheco who was also transfer listed, Jonjo Shelvey on loan (he is incredible) and Martin Ozcan on a free.
              Last edited by Ryn0; 12-07-2010, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                I find it ridiculously easy, won EVERYTHING with liverpool in the first two seasons apart from the community shield and the league cup in the second season. I just used my old tactic from FM10. That means I won the Euro cup, champions league, premiership, FA cup and the league cup within two seasons.

I went over to athletico madrid in my 3rd season and it was even easier, Aguero went 1.5 goals a game he had an avergae rating of 8.4+ and I won the league, the cup and the champions league again the squad was ridiculously strong. Aguero, Reyes, Hummel, Afelley and De Gea were already there and I added Javier Pastore and Lars Bender and was winning by 4 or 5 goal margins against everyone but Barca and Real.

I decided to try blackburn in the 4th season since they are a lower reputation team and I'm 2nd in the league, all with the same tactic. FM10 was much harder. I added Zabaleta and Onuaha and Gonzalo Castro all from Man city transfer listed to my squad, Daniel Pacheco who was also transfer listed, Jonjo Shelvey on loan (he is incredible) and Martin Ozcan on a free.
                Upload your tactic please. I've slumped in form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post

your mother must be very proud

Comment

I've saved it how do I upload it to you?

Not sure whether it works that well with low level teams in the championship but it works with the England squad when I play Carroll on his own (if Rooney is tired or injured) he got a hat-trick on his debut, I was playing Moldova though...

Whats your starting 11 like?

Comment

Working...
                    X