down 14 pounds in one month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down 14 pounds in one month

hey whas up

i want to lose 14 pounds in one month. is it possible on natural way? what have i to do? i have tried it, but its pretty hard, because of the school and so on. what have i to eat?

i am 17, boxing a club 2-3 times a week, jogging and playing basketball at the weekends, also weight lifting some times.

paece cez

It's not healthy to lose that much. You should aim for around 5lbs of solid fat that is a lot more healither.

Comment

what is not so healthy about it?

Comment

what i forgot to say is that i also want to keep energy for the training

Comment

To lose 1 pound of fat, you need to burn off 3500 more calories than you take in. To lose 14 pounds of fat you need to burn off 49000 more calories than you take in.

You would need to burn 1633 more calories than you eat every day for 30 days to lose 14lbs in 1 month. Good luck with that.

1-2lbs is what's considered healthy weight loss, where you will be able to keep up your energy for training, and not have to have a crazy diet. So for 14lbs you're looking at 6-8 weeks.

You can lose the weight faster by eating even less and training more, or just by dehydrating yourself when it's time to weight in, but your performance will suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
            To lose 1 pound of fat, you need to burn off 3500 more calories than you take in. To lose 14 pounds of fat you need to burn off 49000 more calories than you take in.

You would need to burn 1633 more calories than you eat every day for 30 days to lose 14lbs in 1 month. Good luck with that.

1-2lbs is what's considered healthy weight loss, where you will be able to keep up your energy for training, and not have to have a crazy diet. So for 14lbs you're looking at 6-8 weeks.

You can lose the weight faster by eating even less and training more, or just by dehydrating yourself when it's time to weight in, but your performance will suffer.
            Completely Agree. Just eat small meals 4 -5 times a day i went from 147 down to 125 in like 5 months, running 3-5 miles everyday.

Comment

1-2lbs of fat loss a week is about the healthies you should lose it. So in one month at most you will only shed about 8lbs tops.

Comment

14lbs in one months isn't sustainable.

Comment

Your body will also get used to the low calorie intake so once you have met your goal your going to have to keep something similar so i advice a diet you plan on sticking to long term

Comment

ok i understand. and what should i eat for meals. no sweet things i think and no meat. thanx for answers.

Comment

Working...
                    X