No announcement yet.

10% to 8% BF Diet help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% to 8% BF Diet help

This is getting hard. Trying to shed the last couple of pounds.

I live on stuff like Carrots, celery, tuna right out of the can, Sliced bread, Ect. Ive just decided to cut humus and yogurt out of my diet because theyre too fatty.

I need some advice on Cheap really good food. Not so much recipes because im too lazy to cook, Id eat tuna out of the can before making a taco out of it.

Fruits have a lot of sugars in them, should i avoid too much fruit?

idk this is hard for me, I'm DEFINITELY an ENDOMORPH. I know theres a food sticky but thats more so recipes. i just need to know plain food, (cheap)

and for those of you that have under 10% BF how hard was it for you to reach it?

Originally posted by Joachim View Post

I live on stuff like Carrots, celery, tuna right out of the can, Sliced bread, Ect. Ive just decided to cut humus and yogurt out of my diet because theyre too fatty.

I need some advice on Cheap really good food. Not so much recipes because im too lazy to cook, Id eat tuna out of the can before making a taco out of it.

idk this is hard for me, I'm DEFINITELY an ENDOMORPH. I know theres a food sticky but thats more so recipes. i just need to know plain food, (cheap)

and for those of you that have under 10% BF how hard was it for you to reach it?
    am a endomorph too, have you got a better view of your 6 pack yet though?

and of course it's hard, it's almost like trying to get rid of most of your BF. Just dont give up on it.

Comment

yes i do. im working on it. but any other cheap foods will help. the biggest thing thats gonna help me is that theres a food store opening across the street from my house in a week i can walk and get veggies and fruit daily. i currently go food shopping like once a month cause the store is really far away and i dont have a car. I can change my diet easier this way. I can get the **** away from sphagetti. IF any1 can tell me whats the *cleanest* form of cheap carbs? Should i just be eating sliced bread plain?

Comment

I'm the exact same mate .If you just want definition .Long runs starving worked for me then straight into an abs circuit straight away .Eat clean.

Comment

Cut out the bread. Swim. Hit the sauna after a swim.

Comment

You can eat low fat yogurts as snacks.

Just keep going, long runs in the morning before you eat, try eating special K, thats what i eat when i have to lose weight.

Comment

keep strict on your diet and consistent on the training
              no cheating

also, u should have high carb days and low carb days.....so 2 days out of the week u would eat 2 extra bowls of brown rice or oatmeal for example.
              This keeps ur metabolism high and helps maintain muscle

btw do u do weights? You should because that definetly helps, superiour to cardio in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post

This may be your problem.

You guys need to realize that fat is not the problem. It's carbs.

Comment

Working...
                X