No announcement yet.

FN4 online are there alot of frauds with high wins online? ive learned alot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN4 online are there alot of frauds with high wins online? ive learned alot

Im into my 4th fight as Enzo (The assassin) Kelly im 4 (3)- 0 (light weight division) then i meet a guy who has had over 200 fights winning most he was 165 - 75 gah! i dnt play fn4 often online so i was lookin to lose but i have been developing a new style its sorta a outside/ puncher style anyway we started fighting then i realised all this fuk was doing was lookin for one big counter the whole time.
    He just started spinning and hitting to the body quite a bit but he did show some skill with his counters but thats all he was going for i adapted to his noobish style and started boxing his ears off.
    I was going in and out with combinations while using my jab quite effectively which is a punch i never use to use much but i realised having a good jab can really win u fights now.
    I gave him hell then the fuker quit on me when i started winning lol so i defended my undefeated streak.
    I was 8 - 0 then i set myself a goal to be 10 - 0 then funny enough i get some fuk who has had over 400 fights!! he had 350 wins with 50 losses with about 300 ko's i was pretty sure i wud lose this one.
    But again! shocker all he kept doing was lookin for a big counter while i out worked him and comboed him to death my jab was landing at will and i hit him so much i wanted the ref to stop the fight.
    It came to the 9th round and i supriseingly knocked him out! then i was 9 - 0 i was very shocked on how well i did for such a expieranced guy.
    Ok this is the last one in my 10th final fight i fought a guy with 75 wins with 1 losses again i fought i wud lose and i nearly did he suprisingly gave me a tougher fight then the others it was so * gay! he barely threw anything but body shots then spinning! then jus blocking with his defense all the time it was quite frustrating for me.
    I made a big mistake and was dropped in the last round only to get up to win a split decision thank * lmao but he was a cocky noobish *.
    Anyway my point is if these guys got such big records why do they struggle to box properly? i think i cud defo give the champ in the lightwieght division problemz with my recent performance.
    Anyway im now 10 ( - 0- 0 ) anyone want to ad me my psn sterlihalla

I think some of the updates are really making the frauds pay

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      I think some of the updates are really making the frauds pay
      yeh i actually box lmao i punished alot of guys tonite jus with pure boxing skill
      my style is a outside boxer/puncher and i proved im pretty decent tonite which im happy bout.
      I beat all my opponants with a combined record of 700 wins - 200 losses which aint bad for my 10th fight

Comment

Its pretty hard to build up your record in the game online because you don't know who you're fighting really until the introductions...

Comment

The top 100 in the regular Leaderboards are harder. They now all the triks too. For instane, hit you in the nuts then haymaker uppercut you, instastun almost everytime. You can check on the average level of opposition a fighter has beaten by clicking them. If it's above 17, you're boned.

Comment

Originally posted by 5betlight View Post
            The top 100 in the regular Leaderboards are harder. They now all the triks too. For instane, hit you in the nuts then haymaker uppercut you, instastun almost everytime. You can check on the average level of opposition a fighter has beaten by clicking them. If it's above 17, you're boned.
            yh sad how people have 2 cheat

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
              Im into my 4th fight as Enzo (The assassin) Kelly im 4 (3)- 0 (light weight division) then i meet a guy who has had over 200 fights winning most he was 165 - 75 gah! i dnt play fn4 often online so i was lookin to lose but i have been developing a new style its sorta a outside/ puncher style anyway we started fighting then i realised all this fuk was doing was lookin for one big counter the whole time.
              He just started spinning and hitting to the body quite a bit but he did show some skill with his counters but thats all he was going for i adapted to his noobish style and started boxing his ears off.
              I was going in and out with combinations while using my jab quite effectively which is a punch i never use to use much but i realised having a good jab can really win u fights now.
              I gave him hell then the fuker quit on me when i started winning lol so i defended my undefeated streak.
              I was 8 - 0 then i set myself a goal to be 10 - 0 then funny enough i get some fuk who has had over 400 fights!! he had 350 wins with 50 losses with about 300 ko's i was pretty sure i wud lose this one.
              But again! shocker all he kept doing was lookin for a big counter while i out worked him and comboed him to death my jab was landing at will and i hit him so much i wanted the ref to stop the fight.
              It came to the 9th round and i supriseingly knocked him out! then i was 9 - 0 i was very shocked on how well i did for such a expieranced guy.
              Ok this is the last one in my 10th final fight i fought a guy with 75 wins with 1 losses again i fought i wud lose and i nearly did he suprisingly gave me a tougher fight then the others it was so * gay! he barely threw anything but body shots then spinning! then jus blocking with his defense all the time it was quite frustrating for me.
              I made a big mistake and was dropped in the last round only to get up to win a split decision thank * lmao but he was a cocky noobish *.
              Anyway my point is if these guys got such big records why do they struggle to box properly? i think i cud defo give the champ in the lightwieght division problemz with my recent performance.
              Anyway im now 10 ( - 0- 0 ) anyone want to ad me my psn sterlihalla

yea those unskilled noobs won all those with spam and lag. I noticed ive been taxing just about everybody i face now. I'm really good at slipping the jab and countering with a right hand.

One way to really crush noobs using a south paw is to circle away from the right hand and guard your body. Since they always go left hook to the body and straight right hand spam up stairs. When they miss from your side stepping and weaving, counter with straight left. I stopped Mosely with Pacquiao in 2 rounds once I figured this out.
              Last edited by them_apples; 12-16-2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I'm not unbeatable but I'm ****ing hard to take out, it usually takes 5 knockdowns to put me out and I have just enough to break you down. the only thing I hate is when the **** lags, I made a new name to play online and my **** was lagging causing me to get hit with **** I would have normally blocked, I had to play 3 seconds ahead of time and it became too much too soon, I took 2 losses on that new name so I'm 0-2 but real talk man my **** was laggin, I hold the analog up in Config 5 and he doesn't even block right away, it'll take like a full 2 seconds which in this game that's enough to land BIG..

in those 2 losses with all those disadvantages I still gave them hell, rocked them and dropped them too but when you can't properly time in a Boxing game what do you expect will happen. in 2 fights it happened and since then I haven't tried again, I hope that **** don't happen no more.. ima send you a message on the PSN Network so we can fight later Sterling
                Last edited by crillz; 12-16-2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I find that most people I fight are really bad. I hardly ever have a tough fight. Sometimes the first 4 rounds are a little tougher, but everybody seems to gas after that.

As for the people who wait to counter... if you get caught up in the counter camera thing, lean back and protect your body. And always stick a jab in their face after throwing a combo.

Comment

thats why i dont play online anymore.

Originally posted by 5betlight View Post
                    The top 100 in the regular Leaderboards are harder. They now all the triks too. For instane,hit you in the nuts then haymaker uppercut you, instastun almost everytime. You can check on the average level of opposition a fighter has beaten by clicking them. If it's above 17, you're boned.

Comment

Working...
                    X