No announcement yet.

Rip Pimp C Of Ugk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
    Has they released the cause of death yet??
    LAPD states they believe a drug overdose is the cause of death. Sad and unfortunate.

Comment

RIP!

i hear they saying natural causes but i smell a cover up!

i mean 33 dying of natural causes? what is this the 1400's? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by beauty View Post
        LAPD states they believe a drug overdose is the cause of death. Sad and unfortunate.
        Damn sippin to much lean is not good for you. He does like to hit a lil blow from time to time. I hope some people can learn from him.

He will be missed.

Comment

r.i.p pimp c.... i couldnt believe it when i first seen the news.

Comment

R.i.p. Pimp C!!!

Comment

Weird he died on Jay-Z birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
                I wonder did Young Jeezy had something to do with this. Jeezy and Pimp C has been beefing and Pimp C put out an underground album dissing Jeezy. Pimp C put his ass on front street.

Who knows! Damn my nicca the south will miss you Pimp C

R.I.P. PIMP C

where can i get that underground?

i'm listening to that project pat feat pimp c on that new pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                  R.I.P. Pimp C, we will miss you but we all know Bun is going to hold you down and make sure nobody forgets you. My girl just called me at work and let me know, and what irony it is that the first song I can remember is tell me something good and this is as far from good as it can possibly get! They were my favorite group.
                  too hard to swallow is my **** eventhough he was wearin some tight ass pants on the cover. thats why they put out SuperTight. they was talking about Pimp's pants on the cover of the 1st joint.

RIP C

Comment

Originally posted by beauty View Post
                    No playa, they have been reporting that as of now it looks like he died of natural cause. It wont be known until a the toxicology exam has been completed.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoOverrated1 View Post
                      too hard to swallow is my **** eventhough he was wearin some tight ass pants on the cover. thats why they put out SuperTight. they was talking about Pimp's pants on the cover of the 1st joint.

RIP C
                      Boy they are beating the radio station up here with 24/7 UGK hits and features..Im talking about **** whatever and just eat, sleep & **** in the car baby..

Comment

Working...
                      X