Rip Pimp C Of Ugk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tellin................

Comment

Smokin' is right. UGK had hardly ever been played on radio in England. Now, their tracks are being played every hour on certain stations.

RIP C

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
        you're little...and ur getting up there in age so thats all i gotta say about that.

and no, mourning is one thing, but when people turn out to be all of a sudden closet sean taylor fans and now they are experssing it in his death...just like with the case here. No one almost knew about UGK 2 years ago (cept the southern guys and big hip hop fans) and now all of a sudden everyone is a fan.

c'mon rae, don't be a little dickhead.
        And those are the people posting in this thread....just because you just hit puberty and heard about them 2 years ago doesn't mean ****....besides your ****ing canadian.anyway whatever usually I don't care and play along but you were the first wise ass to come into this thread and just have to say something negative.......This is similar to Tuapc or Biggie dying to some hip hop fans....you should have a little more respect thats all.

And they be calling you smoked not smokin if you ever laced em up with me young man.

Comment

Me and Rosewood know about that UGk,maaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            And those are the people posting in this thread....just because you just hit puberty and heard about them 2 years ago doesn't mean ****....besides your ****ing canadian.anyway whatever usually I don't care and play along but you were the first wise ass to come into this thread and just have to say something negative.......This is similar to Tuapc or Biggie dying to some hip hop fans....you should have a little more respect thats all.

And they be calling you smoked not smokin if you ever laced em up with me young man.
            dude you have a child out of wedlock and just finally got your own place and your almost 30. plus youre immature as **** for your age and **** anything with two legs. once again, you have a child out of wedlock, what a piece of ****.

Comment

dude you have a child out of wedlock and just finally got your own place and your almost 30. plus youre immature as **** for your age and **** anything with two legs. once again, you have a child out of wedlock, what a piece of ****.

No thats more like it you little ****.......

Comment

....I love how everybody is a UGK fan now.
                TEXAS MOTHER****A THAT'S WHERE I STAY...
                GETTIN PU$$Y FROM THIS BITCHE$ EVERY GODDAMN DAY...

Comment

....I love how everybody is a UGK fan now.
                  HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD SAID THEY WERE A UGK FAN???..YOU ARE HORRIBLE PLAYA..JUST HORRIBLE..

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    Smokin' is right. UGK had hardly ever been played on radio in England. Now, their tracks are being played every hour on certain stations.

RIP C
                    SMOKIN aint ****........True hip hop fans been knowing about UGK since pimpin been pimpin..

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                      Me and Rosewood know about that UGk,maaaaaaaaaaan!!!
                      You damn right Verse...

Texas (Houston & San Antonio), home of two drop top arenas...

Comment

Working...
                      X