No announcement yet.

Per ESPN Canelo vs Jacobs generated more then 48M in subscriptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Ask all these DAZN hatin LDBC troopers if $48 million is good revenue for an event..

Pages and pages of dumb reasons of these guys trying to prove it wasn’t...
    baby steps...baby steps. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Bravo you finally manned up. THANK YOU.

I disagree with that amount but ok we are not far off from each other we can at least both agree Lance is full of shyt and YOU don't even believe so stop throwing 600K around in this bytch.

No you c-ck gurgler. The article refutes what you said about being past 1 million from the President of the company. He doesn't expect that until June 8. Now if he comes out and says its over, ok.

The larger issue is In every thread you've lied about what people posted and attacked anyone that asked a simple question. you've acted like an utter immature f@ggot.

You have a huge chip on your shoulder with anyone that you think isn't going to buy DAZN. We all accept frankie is a cum gurgling troll.

Why the f-ck have you acted like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No you c-ck gurgler. The article refutes what you said about being past 1 million from the President of the company. He doesn't expect that until June 8. Now if he comes out and says its over, ok.

The larger issue is In every thread you've lied about what people posted and attacked anyone that asked a simple question. you've acted like an utter immature f@ggot.

You have a huge chip on your shoulder with anyone that you think isn't going to buy DAZN. We all accept frankie is a cum gurgling troll.

Why the f-ck have you acted like this?
        Is 800K close to 1M? I think it hit 1M you think it hit 800K max that's great judging on the hater scale you on so I'll take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          One month is $20.00
          Not for me

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Is 800K close to 1M? I think it hit 1M you think it hit 800K max that's great judging on the hater scale you on so I'll take it.
            The President of DAZN refutes your slurpage total f-ckboy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Not for me

DAZN got that EBT Pass launched?! That’s fiyah!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The President of DAZN refutes your slurpage total f-ckboy!
                Lol. It’s funnier when you defend the LDBC and DaNeutral. exposes you for it!

Comment

DAZN got that EBT Pass launched?! That’s fiyah!!
                  Grandfathered in to the original price

Not worth $20

Comment

Lol. It’s funnier when you defend the LDBC and DaNeutral. exposes you for it!
                    stop calling for help you race baiting c-ck gurgling maggot.

DAZN did great sales worldwide. Tremendous revenue generated Sat night. There however were a ton of issues and problems that hopefully didn't result in mass cancellations. You only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression and DAZN's 1st impression among a number of customers was negative. Just the facts.

Hopefully they get it fixed in time for the next big fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Grandfathered in to the original price

Not worth $20

You sir are a good man. Real recognize real. You even kept it 100 after Jacobs lost. Props for being a true gangsta in the mean streets unlike DAZN-hatin Mary Kohns!

Comment

Working...
                      X