No announcement yet.

Taking advice from unqualified twats like shawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking advice from unqualified twats like shawn

Please people don't do it! I have a qualification in sports science from Halton College and Liverpool FC as well as EABA coach qualification. Apart from the fact that his videos are ****e, people like shawn should not be consulted for advice. That is the one problem with these forums: pseudo experts. Although I would not say my advice is the gospel, people need to realise that different things do work for different people but you also do get baseless bull**** advice.

In boxing there are always more than one way to do things. However, experience usually counts for something and usually is the way to go. The proof is in the pudding. So when people post on here, it is a good idea to get the lowdown on who they are or what their source of info is before following it. It doesn't affect my career at end of day, but it is not nice to see gulluble noobs following **** who have saggy undefined arms and post videos with no speed, power, techinique. Like I said before, the proof is in the pudding. If they look like a tit in the gym, then they probably are talking ****e. If they can't box in first place then what would they know about it/

The main issue in general is about information and it's source. I think more people need to reference or explain in detail where their theory comes from, etc. Even if it is not scientific knowledge then maybe something on how it has been applied practically. Discuss.
    Yes, experienced and qualifed people are fit to give advice
    48.72%
    No, I will follow a tit like shawn who can't box
    12.82%
    Don't know, tips might come from tits too
    15.38%
    It's a forum, you are right but we will make up our own mind
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

This message is hidden because Rafael Benitez is on your ignore list.
    LOL! I was so right, this is ticking him off so bad he is making threads about me!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      LOL! I was so right, this is ticking him off so bad he is making threads about me!
      It isn't about you, it is general and you are just an example. I thought you were suppose ot be 'ignoring' me. Not even your fake advice or crap videos can tick me off, I just laugh. It is an issue to be discussed thouigh. Go crawl back under your rock son. You have not got a single vote yet.

Comment

This thread is pathetic. Benitez is now also on my ignore list.

Comment

I really hope he is not replying to me. Honestly, if he is, there is something wrong with him.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
            This thread is pathetic. Benitez is now also on my ignore list.
            What if he wins the Champions League again? You'll see it on TV.

Comment

/

rafa benites why dont you f*** off ,

you came to this forum pretending to be rafa benitez, your not funny, and your advice isnt good at all,

your always negative and offer crap advice, saying ''this is the wost video ive ever seen' is not good advice,

so what if you have qualifications, your a stupid F***, otherwise you wouldnt be making girly monaing threads like this,

grow up ou joke , stop going against everything people say, you dont know nothing, you just pretend you do,

why dont you post a bag video or sparring video of your self huh? what ? excuses? you dont box? you scared? dont talk **** unless you can prove yourself,

btw i still think shauuns a dick head, but you dont want to overtake him do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
                So when people post on here, it is a good idea to get the lowdown on who they are or what their source of info is before following it.
                I pretty much agree with what your saying Rafael but if people dont put a little info about themselves in their profile or signature how are people supposed to have any idea if the poster knows what they are talking about? My photo, age, weight and experience (which is nothing to brag about) is here for anyone to see.

Its good to see your sports training qualifications but maybe by posting boxing record/experience/age etc in your profile would go along way (and that goes for everyone posting here)
                cheers

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I really hope he is not replying to me. Honestly, if he is, there is something wrong with him.
                  lol u really funny, I still don't like you but damn ur owning Rafael.

And btw Rafael shut the **** up nobody likes you in these forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
                    lol u really funny, I still don't like you but damn ur owning Rafael.

And btw Rafael shut the **** up nobody likes you in these forum.
                    If Rafa actually proved to us that he did his "1000 pushups, 1000 situps, squats, etc." a day, I'd be fine with him giving advice to others to do the same. It might not be the best advice, and I might not follow it, but ok, so be it. However, simply saying others should do so because all professional boxers do it seems like he's just trying to be a tough guy.

His comments about leading Liverpool to the CL final though are uncalled for, and are annoying as ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X