You guys ever s##t your pants...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wanna talk about it

Comment

If I sh^t my pants at work I don't think I'd use that as the reason to go home as your are the sh^t his pants guy forever if that story gets around to the wrong people.

But in general if you haven't sh^t your pants in the last 3 years you aren't taking enough chances & need to be bolder.

Comment

Not to go home from work, but I straight dookie myself like every damn day with no fucks given.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
          Not to go home from work, but I straight dookie myself like every damn day with no fucks given.
          thats because ye a stipid immature kunt

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
            thats because ye a stipid immature kunt
            Old snaggletooth rotten mouth mutha****a, smell like you been snacking on dead bodies. Blow that **** in another direction

Comment

I **** my pants in 5th grade. I grabbed the hall pass and rushed to the bathroom, but I couldn't make it in time and ended up soiling my pants. It wasn't just a shart, it was a full on ****.

When I made it to the restroom, I scooped **** from my pants and underwear with my hands and then threw it in the toilet. Unfortunately my pants were fully stained with ****, so the smell wouldn't go away.

I made it back to class and sat down. A few kids mentioned that something smelled bad and thankfully there was only about 10 minutes left in class, and my teacher realized I was the stinky kid and sent me home.

None of the other kids knew it was me except the kid who sat next to me. Not so much from the smell, but I still had so much **** left in my pants, so when I sat down **** ended up leaking through my pants and I left a small stain that he saw. He was my friend and didn't say anything.

My mom picked me up from school and was so pissed off. She was probably more pissed that I sat in the car and didn't say anything until she complained about the **** smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Lmao genius

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I **** my pants in 5th grade. I grabbed the hall pass and rushed to the bathroom, but I couldn't make it in time and ended up soiling my pants. It wasn't just a shart, it was a full on ****.

When I made it to the restroom, I scooped **** from my pants and underwear with my hands and then threw it in the toilet. Unfortunately my pants were fully stained with ****, so the smell wouldn't go away.

I made it back to class and sat down. A few kids mentioned that something smelled bad and thankfully there was only about 10 minutes left in class, and my teacher realized I was the stinky kid and sent me home.

None of the other kids knew it was me except the kid who sat next to me. Not so much from the smell, but I still had so much **** left in my pants, so when I sat down **** ended up leaking through my pants and I left a small stain that he saw. He was my friend and didn't say anything.

My mom picked me up from school and was so pissed off. She was probably more pissed that I sat in the car and didn't say anything until she complained about the **** smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      To go home from work early?
                      Nope. Not even when I got stabbed and hit with a Louieville slugger..

Comment

Working...
                      X