No announcement yet.

tyson fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyson fury?

whats ur thoughts on him will he be a future world champ????

i love his name and cant belevie it was his real 1

Tysons his middle name actually

Still cool tho! I thought he would be a future champ but put in a bad show against McDermott and then couldnt KO that Czech bum the other night. Still we live in hope!!

He needs to get in better shape thats forsure.

Comment

Originally posted by patrickmullenz View Post
      whats ur thoughts on him will he be a future world champ????

i love his name and cant belevie it was his real 1

Maybe, if he has Terry O Connor refereeing all his fights.

Comment

Not very good at the moment. Apparently he's just started working with Robert McCracken (Froch's trainer) so I think he'll make some improvements, but at the moment I think it's fair to say that the McDermott fight really exposed his limitations.

It's very unlikely that he'll be a future world champ. He's very young and very green, so of course he might end up being a lot better than he is at the moment, but to be honest you could say the same thing about most 21 year old boxers.

Comment

He'll get better, that's for sure. But he certainly won't be a contender for a world title within the foreseeable future.

Comment

He will probably get a World title shot down to the pure novelty of his name.

Comment

hE HAS NATURAL ABILITY BUT GOD-AWFUL CONDITIONING, CRAP TRAINERS AND NO EXPERIENCE.

Comment

Slaps a few times, also. If he achieves what Danny Williams has in his career he'll have exceeded my expectations.

Comment

^^^^

Fury should easily acheive what danny williams has, hell he's half way there after 8 fights.

He needs conditioning, he needs to come in @ 250lbs looking like one of the klitschko's, not with little pipe cleaner arms and a belly like a basketball.

He needs a quality trainer, who has an actual gameplan which thus far he doesn't have.

Who did Danny williams fight in his 8th fight? was it an opponent of Mcdermott's calibre?

oh no, it was old Shane Woolas (5-6-0 2ko's) Lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X