Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward retired as a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol@legend some people are easily impressed it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
      Why the fawk are mentioning Robinson and Armstrong along with Ali? Ward has a better resume than those guys had.

Comment

Roberto Duran is a legend.

Jake LaMotta is a legend.

Andre Ward is a cheating ass b1tch who got out.

Don't worry.

He'll be back for a chump money fight in a year or so.

Bizness man, not a warrior like the legends of the sport.

Comment

Andre Ward is my favorite fighter. It's bittersweet, I'm going to miss watching him make world class fighters look like amateurs but it's nice to see him retire on top without looking like a shadow of his former self

Comment

Beat every man he stepped into the ring with as a pro. Impressive and irrefutable

Comment

while I don't like him, he is definitely an ATG.

Too crafty for even the best. Ugly style, but damn effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8777 View Post
                Andre Ward is my favorite fighter. It's bittersweet, I'm going to miss watching him make world class fighters look like amateurs but it's nice to see him retire on top without looking like a shadow of his former self
                Aren't you shocked? No way did I expect this, after his biggest performance.

Comment

Yeah...the legend of the dog faced woman...

Comment

Ward is a ATG plain and simple his ring generalship is some of the best i ever seen. he make fighters fight his fight.He made a ton of cash and has stevenson to mentor so he can still get gis boxing fix. Boxing is the hardest sport its good to see a man do boxing and not let boxibg do him
                    Last edited by kilojay505; 09-22-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

One of the best 3 fisted fighters ever....his 3rd fist (his head) was gloveless and he used that like no other.

i just watched one round on youtube and i can't believe how much he would use it, to the body, to the head.

definitely a guy who is a "legend" at home and would have been DQ'd if fighting away from home.

Comment

Working...
                      X