Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Let's Be Honest, Who Has Hit Parker's 'Granite Chin?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The idea of AJ cashing out against Deontay "Is he an NFL player?" Wilder is 24 carat comedy gold!
    LOL those guys are comedians

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
      Wrong answer buddy, AJ the glass jaw Diva, beat it dummy
      You only know one boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by boxxsingh View Post
        Get Wilder's nuts outta ya mouth mate. LOL
        Lol he loves Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Sounds like your basing your superior opinion of AJ on the size of his biceps and his heavily steroided body.
          Almost all fighters are on PEDs, unless we want to pretend we're all stupid. I just think Joshua has more boxing savvy and power than Parker, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
            Up until his last few fights Joshua has been very quick with his hands. In fact there was a segment with Breazeale I believe where he mentioned he'd been sparring with cruiserweights rather than heavyweights to try and get a handle on the speed of his punches.

Of course since he's put on weight his punches definitely have been far more laborious and not as quick... but exactly the same can be said for Joseph Parker; he had much quicker hands prior to winning the WBO.

Both of the fighter's camps have talked about getting back down to the kinds of weights they were at so i'd expect that if that does come to pass Joshua's hands will be just as quick as Parker's.
            Anyone would look fast compared to brezeale. Theres a good reason they cherry picked him as an opponent

Comment

Botha was a decent fighter and world champion, dont give me that crap that he is old and past it, he was the same age Wlad when Parker fought him!!!

Old Botha is about a good a scalp as an old beaten Wlad (AJ's only credible opponent)
              Botha has always been a B level fighter nothing more.

Comment

parker already admitted he will get KO'd, the fight is over before it started.

Comment

When did he admit that?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    I don't think he's tougher than breazeale and look how that toughness served breazeale against a.j,he got beat up and stopped still..joshua stops parker,parker has no tangible defense..thats why I believe joshua will stop him
                    Yeah but Breazeale is only tough, he really can not box at all. Parker is a decent boxer.

Comment

Botha was a decent fighter and world champion, dont give me that crap that he is old and past it, he was the same age Wlad when Parker fought him!!!

Old Botha is about a good a scalp as an old beaten Wlad (AJ's only credible opponent)
                      I forgot the part of botha’s Career Where he ruled the heavyweight division for ten years.

Comment

Working...
                      X