Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Lol... bro if you were a wizard of Oz character you would be searching for personality, integrity and truth.

The corniest ManFan on the scene returns. Not even worth addressing as this hate is not even addressing boxing.

Look little buddy, nobody believes in anything you do or say. Learn boxing and and maybe you can talk boxing.
    I love the irony of you saying i'm the one looking for integrity and truth.

As I say trooper, you're all the way f3cked up in the head. Go on YT comments and see all the people laughing at people like you and your serious problems with mental health. I should pity you really being so lost.

Show me where I don't know boxing? Be specific now, yeah? Which post of mine was it? Haha.

Out of interest, how much tin foil do you go through every week? Must be an awful lot.

Comment

Bro been here before with you Mr. Imagination, not wasting my time.

All you do is make news up to create false narratives for your favorite fighter. Good day corn ball.
      It's OK tin foil pirate, I know you can't answer when it comes to facts.

So yeah, you just avoid like you know you should. It's for the best.

Comment

Bro been here before with you Mr. Imagination, not wasting my time.

All you do is make news up to create false narratives for your favorite fighter. Good day corn ball.
        Ortiz's side asked why they hadn't sent a contract. Simple. You don't send a contract when the offers have been turned down. But is that how you do it in the US with business? Go to look at a new house only to decide you don't like it. But wait, a contract has been sent anyway. Your country must be flooded with contracts all over the place.

We don't do that over here due to not being brutally ret4rded. We're smart and sane you see. We care for the environment.

Comment

Sid Knee you seem obsessed and out of control. Maybe you should seek counseling. You are clearly losing track of reality.
          I'll let you into a little secret here trooper. You've posted more on this thread than I have. So what was that you were saying about being obsessed?

Try that one again because you didn't hit any high points here. Maybe remove your tin foil hat before throwing next time. That should do the trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            I love the irony of you saying i'm the one looking for integrity and truth.

As I say trooper, you're all the way f3cked up in the head. Go on YT comments and see all the people laughing at people like you and your serious problems with mental health. I should pity you really being so lost.

Show me where I don't know boxing? Be specific now, yeah? Which post of mine was it? Haha.

Out of interest, how much tin foil do you go through every week? Must be an awful lot.
            Lol...Still a little cornball. No reply necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I'll let you into a little secret here trooper. You've posted more on this thread than I have. So what was that you were saying about being obsessed?

Try that one again because you didn't hit any high points here. Maybe remove your tin foil hat before throwing next time. That should do the trick.
              Lol... snappy come back. Did you check out a 70’s joke book from the local library? Sid knee... Hear this Jenny Hill, your comedy has expired.

Just push for the Joshua vs Wilder fight. It’s what real men would do.

Comment

Lol... snappy come back. Did you check out a 70’s joke book from the local library? Sid knee... Hear this Jenny Hill, your comedy has expired.

Just push for the Joshua vs Wilder fight. It’s what real men would do.
                Wilder and finkel don't want to push for the fight. All this talk trying is going on about who wants what and who is trying to do what but finkel is making wilder v ortiz 2 and not wilder v Joshua.

It's fact, there's no denying it. Real men need to be pushing on wilder and finkel. Joshua and hearn are ready and waiting.

Comment

• maybe in one of those fights you will win without getting a timeout,,.,!

Comment

Bro you do the research, I have done little to corner the market on WiFi.

If you are looking for an objective truth, that should have been the first reaction. You have read Hearns side. Get back to me when you have read their side of the story. The truth is somewhere in between.
                    Lol so you have no counter for this debate then should just learn to admit you're wrong. I know I would if you can provide some sort of conclusive evidence greater than Ortiz's team blaming their promoter and saying they're still available after the ship has already sailed. Ortiz didn't fight AJ twice because of his own actions not Hearn or AJ's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      Yeah deontay sure got those kitchen porters, uber drivers and part time labourers running lmfao
                      Now now, don't forget the champion with 3 belts is on the run too.

Comment

Working...
                      X