No announcement yet.

Tyson Has A 42" Chest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Has A 42" Chest?

hey, ive read many tale of the tapes and i see tyson had a 42 inche chest and i find dat hard to believe becoz i have seen 170 pound guys who have the same size chest. so how can tysons chest be so small? just curious if they measure it a different way

don't no his chest and back are huge bigger than of the average heavyweightboxer, i got a 41" chest and i'm 160 pounds. so there's defenitly something wrong here.

Comment

ye i know, i think this is the way they measure chest for boxing.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tyson never had wide lats, and wide lats is what makes a big chest measurement. I supsect that his chest measures more than 42 now because he uses weights these days and has wider lats. But he never used to train his lat muscles or use weights and had a narrow back, and not only that but his chest was 42" 'relaxed' NOT expanded.

Comment

Tyson weighed 215 in his prime, everyone thinks he should have had a bigger chest and arms bigger than 16". Most of his weight came from his 20" neck, 28" legs, and 18" calfs

Comment

Tyson's most impressive measurements were his nearly 20 inch neck and 27" thighs. He just doesn't have the huge torso of a Max Baer who looked flat chested but was 44" relaxed and nearly 48" expanded. His rib cage and overall frame size just isn't that big for a heavyweight.

Comment

hey, ppl say its coz tyson was 215 but 42 inch is wat he had wen he went against danny williams, and he was 233Lbs there and buffed up, so how cud it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                hey, ppl say its coz tyson was 215 but 42 inch is wat he had wen he went against danny williams, and he was 233Lbs there and buffed up, so how cud it be?
                A 42" unexpanded chest is pretty big though.

Comment

Tyson isnt very big anyway, his frame has always been small for his weight class.

Tyson just has all the right muscles in the right places that make him appear massive. Looks dont always tell the full story anyway, i know a few people who look bigger than me but weigh a lot less, some people are just naturaly heavier than others.
                  Last edited by elveiel; 04-23-2005, 08:46 AM.

Comment

they might measure just across his chest, im guessing, i recall reading Jeff Fenech's book, and Jeff says Mike wasnt tall but had huge chest, shoulders and core.

Comment

Working...
                    X