No announcement yet.

Reyes Glove Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reyes Glove Question

Aight you see how they have both the lace, and hook-n-loop... I dont get how that works.. Normally when I see a guy with lace gloves, they wrap the lace around the wrist part of the glove, to tie them up. How will you do that with the hook-n-loop there as well?

Wouldnt the laces be over the velcro? I dont get it

my advice is, don't get the Reyes gloves for the gym

for the gym you want all the padding you can get, you want to stay away from injured hands.

Comment

All you do is tie them up as a normal pair of lace ups and then use the velcro loop to hide the laces to prevent lace burns and save on tape

Comment

Thanks for the responces

Comment

Originally posted by adi-g69 View Post
          All you do is tie them up as a normal pair of lace ups and then use the velcro loop to hide the laces to prevent lace burns and save on tape

exactly, they are nice lookin too

Comment

you dont want to buy something that is expensive and it not the same gloves you gonna use at amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
              you dont want to buy something that is expensive and it not the same gloves you gonna use at amateurs

True, but the gloves you use in am are going to feel alot diffrent anyways, considering we spar with 16s.. and you compete with like 8oz

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                True, but the gloves you use in am are going to feel alot diffrent anyways, considering we spar with 16s.. and you compete with like 8oz

ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                  for me if i wanted to by one golves it would be the 20oz winning gloves but i using 14oz right now and yester i spared someone with 12oz and i was praticing my couter but go his abit in the chin couple of time and it hurts abit in a way.

but started to use my cocunate and use my size, southpaw position against him and did like Tarver would to

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                    for me if i wanted to by one golves it would be the 20oz winning gloves but i using 14oz right now and yester i spared someone with 12oz and i was praticing my couter but go his abit in the chin couple of time and it hurts abit in a way.

but started to use my cocunate and use my size, southpaw position against him and did like Tarver would to

Comment

Working...
                    X