Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam Finalized For October 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You brits are easy to please lol this is a **** fight and you all know it. And yes I am very familiar with takam. He gets sparked quicker than Pulev lol �� On second thought it's probably going to happen around the same time.

Damn I've been hyping AJ to my US friends. He's starting to look suspect lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Alright, I'm cool with this, Takam is legit and will come to brawl. This will still be the 2nd or 3rd best opponent of AJ's career
      Not saying much at all here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        You idiots that are saying that Joshua planned this, please die a horrible death..
        It’s never that serious bro. Most people are only mocking what people say about Wilder. Think b4 you type. Red K.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Should have called up big baby or luis ortiz. Still a better opponent than wilders whole resume. So props to joshua.
          Always putting down Americans....while his lice-ridden ass in America.

Comment

This is an Ok fight. Takam will get knocked out within 5-6 rounds. Quicker than the Povetkin fight.

Comment

That's not a bad replacement.

And lol at these Wilder groupies in this thread. Here's a reality check for you guys: Takam would be considered a step up for Wilder. He's better than anyone on Wilder's resume except MAYBE Stiverne (2015 version, not 2017). Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                This is a good fight put he will still needs to fight Pulev.. So it still delays a unification.
                According to article this counts as his IBF mandatory, he was given the shot because he was next in line behind Pulev. Hearn is claiming they Takam as standby just in case. So either he's talking BS or maybe knew Pulev wasn't 100% from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  That's not a bad replacement.

And lol at these Wilder groupies in this thread. Here's a reality check for you guys: Takam would be considered a step up for Wilder. He's better than anyone on Wilder's resume except MAYBE Stiverne (2015 version, not 2017). Maybe.
                  I thought Asians were supposed to be smart???

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Is Takam in shape?
                    Yeah he's been in camp as the standby.

Comment

10 bucks says that bed ridden f@g I have on ignore Kigali got butthurt and quoted me.

Comment

Working...
                      X