Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Add Green Tea To My Diet? +Facts (Not sure if they're true)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Add Green Tea To My Diet? +Facts (Not sure if they're true)

Should I add two cups to my day meal? Couldn't hurt right? 0 calories in each cup. And it'd burn about 45 extra calories so I've heard.. Should I keep drinking water with my 9:00 in the morning and 8:00 at night meals? Or instead of water, should I add two cups of green tea? With the rest of my drinks for a day being water.

Is adding nutritional supplements good to add to my diet too? And if so, what supplements and why?

Comment

yeah that stuff about green tea is true, so I'd go ahead and have some. I usually have green tea and water at breakfast you don't really have to go one way or the other. As for nutritional supps do you mean like multivitamins and such or more like protein drinks and stuff like that? For me I drink green tea in the morning with centrum, mmmmmm.

Comment

whats a good brand of green tea that yall reccomend and how often should you drink it and when?

Comment

Tea is a diuretic. Tea make you piss more and lose more water. Drink a whole bottle of Tea vs water and I'll bet you go pissing more often with the tea. Fighters even use it to cut water for weigh-ins.

Why is peeing so much bad? Takes up a lot of time unzipping and pissing. It's easier to stay hydrated drinking water.

Stick to water when you train and use tea to help cut weight or dieting.

Comment

ive been on these forums for a while and i keep seeing ppl who start wanted to diet, im not sure if there fat or anything. coz if ur not fat then why the fuk wud u diet wen u just started boxing, ur not a pro, just train and eat wat u want, srsly

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
              whats a good brand of green tea that yall reccomend and how often should you drink it and when?

I like lipton and celestial farms. That's also all I know of. I just drink it in the morning because caffeine keeps me up at night so I can't drink it later. I dont' think it really matters when.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                ive been on these forums for a while and i keep seeing ppl who start wanted to diet, im not sure if there fat or anything. coz if ur not fat then why the fuk wud u diet wen u just started boxing, ur not a pro, just train and eat wat u want, srsly
                i agree.

i dont need to diet, my metabolism does that for me.

Comment

everyone need to ****in diet in America. Everywhere I go, I see ovaweight maphockas everywhere. You go in a store, you look in one aisle, out of 9 people, 8 is ovaweight. It's ****in bad. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X