No announcement yet.

David Price: 'I'd be interested in Deontay Wilder bout'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I am from the U.K & love British boxing but what is it with our fighters and doing funky dances?
    You've got Khan who does the samba everytime he gets hit.
    Price who does a full breakdancing routine like a turtle on its back
    Last weekend we had Curtis Woodhouse doing the 'Zab Judah, don't play with matches' chicken dance

Have to love British boxing, they can't just get knocked out, they have to go down dancing or get up dancing in spectacular style.
    Curtis woodhouse I have not seen that one yet I'll have to check it out

Comment

I think this is a good fight, and I think he can actually beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I am from the U.K & love British boxing but what is it with our fighters and doing funky dances?
        You've got Khan who does the samba everytime he gets hit.
        Price who does a full breakdancing routine like a turtle on its back
        Last weekend we had Curtis Woodhouse doing the 'Zab Judah, don't play with matches' chicken dance

Have to love British boxing, they can't just get knocked out, they have to go down dancing or get up dancing in spectacular style.

Comment

Prices problem is he is a big robot; stand infront of him and that big right hand is going to put your lights out, you show the robot any movement and it short circuits.

Likable guy, a real friendly giant but hes so flawed & limited its ridiculous.

I picked Thompson over him twice, I think as limited as Price is its more styles.
          Keep him away from southpaws!

I think he can have mild success & you probably ought to give him a punchers chance against just about anybody but he pretty much gets folded everytime against a Wlad, Haye, Fury, Povetkin, Pulev, Thompson, Solis.
          I wouldn't fancy him against a Cunningham even.

Hes 30, nothing in HW terms, he does have time but he needs to make some major changes. I want him to do well I just don't feel hes got the tools to do so.

Comment

Curtis definately got some moves I just watched the fight but he's gonna need to up his game to get to khans level of dancing prowess he's a demon on the dance floor

Comment

'I'd be interested'

Those words don't exactly extrude confidence.

DW will kill Price.

Comment

With his glass chin Price will be KO'ed in 2 rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                  Curtis definately got some moves I just watched the fight but he's gonna need to up his game to get to khans level of dancing prowess he's a demon on the dance floor

Just saw the fight too man Curtis was about to do the booty dew..he was rapping to the ref he thought this was a concert or something.... what is it about British fighters? They just love dancing in the ring.

Comment

Yes get in the ring with Wilder then, im sure he would like you on his resume. ANother nice win for Wilder.

I don't really have much faith in Price being the next big thing in british heavys. I think Fury has the potential to go a bit further, so if Deotay beats Price, no big deal now.
                    Losing once can be excused. But Price losing twice like that, my faith in him has gone, he can talk as much as he wants about being nervous and expending energy worrying too much. Well you will worry more when Fury, Haye or Wlads in front of you.

Comment

Price needs to take a tune up after two stoppage losses. But, it'd be a fun fight to watch... whoever lands that right hand first would probably win.

Comment

Working...
                      X