No announcement yet.

Low battery!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low battery!!!!

I have some problems going down from 222 lb, and my motivation is decreasing pretty fast, I still have the little voice inside of my chest and balls that tells me go for it, never back down, but there is a big and noisy voice in my head that does not want me to keep going, I dont know, may be I am just tired and I need a break or it is time to work harder and harder until the voice from my chest and balls will be the only I can ear, lol, I need some help over here.

Take about a week or two off, and eat well, healthy, but well, get other things done that may need priority right now and when u get back you should feel good

Comment

I haven been thinging about that, I might need a break, do you guys know any good books I can read about this.

Comment

If you have the drive and your just burnt out then take a few weeks off and just dont let it turn into more than a month. If the voice that your describing in there wont let you give up then you probably have the drive. Just give yourself a few weeks and then get back to it harder than before.

Comment

Thanks, you are right I will take a couple of weeks off, it is so hard to try to complete your workout routine when your mind is not with you, when you feel tired and you really know that you are not but something in your head make you think you are, man that s h i t suck big time.

Comment

i only go 4-8 weeks @ a time. then i take a break.

Comment

That is the reason why, I am looking for some advise, I want to keep going, and if I need to take a break, I guess I will

Comment

I dont know, I never been in this position before, and my goals are kind of high, and I am not a teen anymore I am 32, and I dont want to lose my track, but it is pretty hard to keep going

Comment

Working...
                X