Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence looking suspicious? (no VADA testing since May 2017)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people that don't know or refuse to admit that Spence is on the juice are his fanboys. The rest of the world knows why he has those puffy nips.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      First thing the video does is bring up his nipples. Him at 15
      Damn.

If Errol got a sister I'd like to see if puffy nipples are hereditary.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Those don’t look the same
        Huh? No **** he's a extremely in shape man now, so he has a less form of it due to all the training. That is bad gyno for a 15 year old, which still shows till this day, which is what you see now at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          People like you pi55 me off. Why do you follow boxing? He's innocent until he fails a drug test and not before. Theres too many BS rumours on here these days.
          Because he wants to get all the credit for being the one of the first idiots to be right about Spence if he ever comes up dirty. These dudes really have nothing better to do with their lives. I sometimes feel boxingscene pays some of these posters to post bull***** to get more traffic flowing to the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            This is not about his nipples. Look at the pictures, the mosquito bites, you might call them injection marks. Crawford fought for the WBC belt in August of last year and is still enrolled. Spence claims he wants to unify the titles and wants to get the WBC belt and still refuses to sign up for the Clean Boxing Program.
            Don't marks from injecting roids only last a few days? Seems unlikely he injected multiple times less than a week away from a fight where he knew the commission would be testing him at least once. He'd have to flush the stuff from his system a day after so the benefit would be so little and the risk so high even with no VADA testing.

I agree all elite fighters should sign up even if they don't have to. But in this case I don't think the marks prove anything as I don't see how someone would inject so close to the weigh-in that it was still visible, unless Texas are doing no testing at all even on the day of the fight.

Comment

Well in order to get the winner of Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter he will have to enroll for that fight (of course if he gets past Ocampo tonight not to overlook Ocampo out of respect).

No Excuse he needs to be enrolled but lets not stop here, AS DOES Vasyl Lomachenko and Anthony Joshua! Lets not be selective here BoxingScene Forum lets CALL THEM ALL OUT! Is AJ delaying the fight with Wilder and really don't want the WBC so that he doesn't have to Enroll and instead can just do testing on a fight by fight bases? See how easy it is to question all of them?

Canelo Alvarez just finally enrolled himself a month or so ago! But yeah either ALL need to be ENROLLED OR every Belt Organization needs to link up with VADA and Demand Stronger Test Year Around so that guys can't Cycle On And Off of Stuff! When you're giving that much time in between fights it is no telling what fighters are doing. No taking VADA testing before certain fights does NOT Mean you're ENROLLED in VADA CBP!
              Last edited by sicko; 06-16-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Well in order to get the winner of Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter he will have to enroll for that fight (of course if he gets past Ocampo tonight not to overlook Ocampo out of respect).

No Excuse he needs to be enrolled but lets not stop here, AS DOES Vasyl Lomachenko and Anthony Joshua! Lets not be selective here Boxing Scene Forum lets CALL THEM ALL OUT!

Canelo Alvarez just finally enrolled himself a month or so ago! But yeah either ALL need to be ENROLLED OR every Belt Organization needs to link up with VADA and Demand Stronger Test Year Around so that guys can't Cycle On And Off of Stuff! When you're giving that much time in between fights it is no telling what fighters are doing. No taking VADA testing before certain fights does NOT Mean you're ENROLLED in VADA CBP!
                Don't call out these posters favorite fighters..you know they have different guidelines they use with their favs compared to what they use vs certain other other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
                  Don't call out these posters favorite fighters..you know they have different guidelines they use with their favs compared to what they use vs certain other other boxers.
                  Yeah fans not just on this forum but in general are very selective with their memory and outrage based on who they have a Man Crush On!

I'm not with protecting any of these fighters, if we call one out, EVERYBODY should be called out!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    The only people that don't know or refuse to admit that Spence is on the juice are his fanboys. The rest of the world knows why he has those puffy nips.
                    I don't know about the nipples but no human could be cut like his abs are without juice. it don't look human looks like a super hero in a comic book

Comment

I'd like to see all the top fighters do VADA testing to remove any doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X