Movies you don't like that Everyone else does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies you don't like that Everyone else does

i don't like the big lebowski i don't think it's all that funny
    Last edited by Mars Volta; 05-18-2012, 12:25 AM.

i think a good majority of Tarantino s**t is trash lol

Comment

I believe the godfather is a ****ty ass series of movies.

They're all 6hrs long with a bunch of old men talking for 95% of it. Overrated movie which I'm sure everyone calls the GOAT cause everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        I believe the godfather is a ****ty ass series of movies.

They're all 6hrs long with a bunch of old men talking for 95% of it. Overrated movie which I'm sure everyone calls the GOAT cause everyone else does.
        have you watched the whole movie? my father thinks the same but he hasn't seen it all the way through

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          pulp fiction is overrated imo

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            whattt! haha. reservoir dogs and jackie brown? you can't tell me those films aren't good man. i can understand his other ones like kill bill and deathproof, i guess those aren't for everyone.

to me it's more of a genre. like i'm not into college themed comedies at all, or over the top sci-fi movies like transformers or avatar. just can't get into them. also not really into historical epic films like braveheart or gladiator. they just never really interest me, although i do think some films in these genres are good films.

Comment

The madea movies

Comment

There Will Be Blood.

And I have never see The Godfather, Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  whattt! haha. reservoir dogs and jackie brown? you can't tell me those films aren't good man. i can understand his other ones like kill bill and deathproof, i guess those aren't for everyone.

to me it's more of a genre. like i'm not into college themed comedies at all, or over the top sci-fi movies like transformers or avatar. just can't get into them. also not really into historical epic films like braveheart or gladiator. they just never really interest me, although i do think some films in these genres are good films.
                  jackie brown was trash , but the reservoir dogs ending was pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    The madea movies
                    I despise Tyler Perry

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    There Will Be Blood.

And I have never see The Godfather, Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter
                    I liked both.... Godfather is 1 of my all time favorites

I never watched Lord of the Rings ..... despite having all 3

Comment

Working...
                    X