No announcement yet.

Movies you don't like that Everyone else does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    Pulp Fiction hands down one of the best movies ever.

Agreed. **** knows how anyone can hate that movie.I went to cinema to watch it when it came out, loved it then love it now.

In saying that i hate... I am legend. I walked out the cinema half way through. Same with that last batman movie with Heath ledger. I hate superhero drivel. I was only there as i was in a different town with not much to do.

Comment

best movie ive seen in my life is true romance, this is the best movie ever................

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        best movie ive seen in my life is true romance, this is the best movie ever................

Thats another Classic for me.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
          Agreed. **** knows how anyone can hate that movie.I went to cinema to watch it when it came out, loved it then love it now.

In saying that i hate... I am legend. I walked out the cinema half way through. Same with that last batman movie with Heath ledger. I hate superhero drivel. I was only there as i was in a different town with not much to do.
          I rather watch the OMEGA MAN instead of I AM LEGEND.

That last Batman movie I was shocked how good Ledger was in that movie. I differ in opinion there. He was unrecognizable in that flick

Comment

people really didn't like Pulp Fiction? it's 1 of the GOATs

Comment

all of them.

movies are wack.

my op.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post

what? heath ledgers performance alone made that movie great

Comment

I hate the Batman movies..... the joker made the last one watchable.

infact Batman ruined his own movie. It should've just been a movie with the joker and the MOB

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I hate the Batman movies..... the joker made the last one watchable.

infact Batman ruined his own movie. It should've just been a movie with the joker and the MOB
                    i think nolan's batman trilogy (last one set to release) is a good batman series. the first one wasn't bad at all.

out of the lord of the ring films, i've seen the fellowship of the ring and the return of the king (1st & 3rd). the 1st one was okay, didn't really think much of it since i saw it in class. but the 3rd one was pretty good imo, lots of action compared to the 1st movie and what i've heard of the 2nd movie.
                    another series of films that i skipped out on and really don't plan on watching are the matrix. i saw the first one and didn't really like it. i couldn't get into indiana jones and 007 films either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                      what? heath ledgers performance alone made that movie great

Heath ledger was great in the film but i hate action movies films like batman. Id rather watch an clever move like" The talented Mr Ripley"

Yeah "True romance" is also one of my fav films.

Comment

Working...
                      X