No announcement yet.

Kovalev vs Zurdo Ramirez is going to be GREAT ESPN+ fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev vs Zurdo Ramirez is going to be GREAT ESPN+ fight

We all know Kovalev is going to blast away Yarde. Yarde ain’t on that level, and both these guys will be allowed to juice up the gills in Russia. It’s going to be nigh night for Yarde, but Warren tried.

On the bright side, Kovalev vs a Mexican is going to be good. How many Mexicans know about Kovalev is hard to say... but should Zurdo upset Kovalev, good things for Zurdo. I think Kovalev beats Zurdo too...

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    We all know Kovalev is going to blast away Yarde. Yarde ain’t on that level, and both these guys will be allowed to juice up the gills in Russia. It’s going to be nigh night for Yarde, but Warren tried.

On the bright side, Kovalev vs a Mexican is going to be good. How many Mexicans know about Kovalev is hard to say... but should Zurdo upset Kovalev, good things for Zurdo. I think Kovalev beats Zurdo too...
    At this stage of Kovelev's career, he could lose to a young, hungry puncher like Yarde.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      At this stage of Kovelev's career, he could lose to a young, hungry puncher like Yarde.
      Tbh, in Kovalev’s last outing with Alvarez he did some change ups to avoid hard counters. Kovalev know Yarde is going to go for broke, but Kovalev will systemically break him down. If it goes 12 it’s a win for Yarde to have survived but taking such punishment from the Krusher is going to take some years off Yarde.

Warren needed this fight. Only good fighter Warren has is Fury tbh. Though you’re the most inconsistent fan to accuse PEDS and then justify accidental occurrences for the fighters you like.... so obviously it’s more nationalism than anything else. You even raved for Brook... a former Ingle gym rat... go figure

Hearn got the better Brits

Comment

I want Kovalev vs. Beterbiev next, personally.

Comment

I wouldn't write Yarde off. He can really punch. So if he lands one clean it could be enough. Like Eleider did the first time. Hoping Kovalev wins though so we can see some unifications. I want to see Kov vs Beterbiev next! Ramirez can wait

Comment

Tbh, in Kovalev’s last outing with Alvarez he did some change ups to avoid hard counters. Kovalev know Yarde is going to go for broke, but Kovalev will systemically break him down. If it goes 12 it’s a win for Yarde to have survived but taking such punishment from the Krusher is going to take some years off Yarde.

Warren needed this fight. Only good fighter Warren has is Fury tbh. Though you’re the most inconsistent fan to accuse PEDS and then justify accidental occurrences for the fighters you like.... so obviously it’s more nationalism than anything else. You even raved for Brook... a former Ingle gym rat... go figure

I think Warrington, Billy Joe Sanders, Tete, Dubois, Gorman, Caron frampton are all good fighters. Warren’s stable is loaded.

Comment

I'm not like you and a lot of other weirdos at this site. I rate fighters on their fighting ability, not what country they come from or who promotes them.

It makes no difference whether he is with Hearn or Warren, Yarde is inexperienced but has natural talent, athleticism, and power. That could be enough to defeat Kovalev, who is past his best due to age and vodka.
              Last edited by kafkod; 05-16-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                I think Warrington, Billy Joe Sanders, Tete, Dubois, Gorman, Caron frampton are all good fighters. Warren’s stable is loaded.
                Don't forget Joe Joyce. Warren's 4 heavyweights might all end up in the world top 5.

Comment

I expect Kova to outbox then stop Yarde but Yarde can punch.

You can't bet your house on Kova when he's facing an explosive hitter like Yarde.

It could be Kova Alvarez 1 all over gain.

Comment

#LionsInTheCamp!!!!

Mix up any of the LHWs and we should get good fights. Majority of them on ESPN so it shouldn't be hard to make these fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X