Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's Executive Order: A preparation for war with Iran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Obama's Executive Order: A preparation for war with Iran?

**** is kinda scary.......

My understanding is that it's an extension of an EO that dates back to the Korean war in the early 1950's. Nothing to get your panties in a twist over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      My understanding is that it's an extension of an EO that dates back to the Korean war in the early 1950's. Nothing to get your panties in a twist over.
      My understanding is that posting a video from Putin Today is almost but not quite as stupid as posting one from Alex Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        My understanding is that posting a video from Putin Today is almost but not quite as stupid as posting one from Alex Jones.
        Is TS the same guy that used to post a daily Jones video?

Comment

Is TS the same guy that used to post a daily Jones video?
          If so then the medication is working. A bit. Take more.

It's funny that the people who say that "the media" are owned by the state/government/new world order/reptilians and therefore are not to be trusted will then claim that the only trustworthy news source are one which is admittedly and obviously funded directly by the kremlin.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            If so then the medication is working. A bit. Take more.

It's funny that the people who say that "the media" are owned by the state/government/new world order/reptilians and therefore are not to be trusted will then claim that the only trustworthy news source are one which is admittedly and obviously funded directly by the kremlin.
            Lol. Speaking of which, where is Buffman/Ripper/(dozens more alts) these days?
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              ah i c...just felt the timing of this seems a bit scary especially considering there seems to be a big drumbeat for war with iran. guess i'm just being overly paranoid then.
              they want iran & venezuelas oil...lol! the US i believe has built army compounds near colombia the last year or so. venezuela maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                they want iran & venezuelas oil...lol! the US i believe has built army compounds near colombia the last year or so. venezuela maybe?
                The US has enough oil in shale reserves alone to last us centuries at current consumption rates (which seem to have leveled off,) why on earth would we attack Venezuela?

Comment

Lol. Speaking of which, where is Buffman/Ripper/(dozens more alts) these days?
                  I think there's a slight resurgence in MIB alts now. Bombs is a suspect. "Location: Jack City"? Deliberately provocative posts about George Zimmerman? Troll troll troll.

Comment

you're even stupider than I pretend to be

Comment

Working...
                    X