Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn states Mayweather v Pacquiao will be announced tomorrow!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn states Mayweather v Pacquiao will be announced tomorrow!!!

In the ring, after Pac-Man puts a whopping.

May v Pac will be confirmed for Sept 19.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...die-hearn/amp/

He also said Wilder/Breazeale was already signed months ago. I wish he'd stfu about other people's business.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      He also said Wilder/Breazeale was already signed months ago. I wish he'd stfu about other people's business.
      Lmao true true

Comment

Hearn, focus on making good fights on DAZN so they can get subscribers. Canelo/Jacobs is a good start, but need more than that.

Comment

wouldnt surprise me. didnt floyd and manny just see each other a basketaball game a few days ago?

Comment

There's no "other people's business" with Eddie Hearn. Eddie runs boxing.

Comment

/End thread

Comment

Hearn better pay attention to what Bob Arum is doing. He already wormed his way into involving himself with two Hearn/DAZN boxers, Amir Khan and Artur Beterbiev.

Comment

Boxing scene top headines is fast and accurate and I'll go by what I read on there. I won't be seeing Pac-Broner live but I hope Pacquiao slaughters Broner and gets the rematch with Mayweather.

Comment

Sept 19th?? Thought i read somewhere Manny has to be back in the Philippines for Senator duty by then and his next fight has to be by june/july (hopefully vs Thurman)

Comment

Working...
                    X