• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC protects Black Champs with corrupt judges

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Someone on here mentioned earlier something similar to this, the poster said the fact that Team Wilder have called a presser for Tuesday shows they aren’t taking the DAZN offer, because there is no way they would have reach a deal, go over the details and sign contracts for that fight to be announced on Tuesday.
        This has me wondering, too. Maybe details as far as to what platform the Breazeale fight is happening on is still up in the air. It's only Thursday yet.

Comment

I really hope am wrong but I really don’t think they want the Joshua fight. If that fight ever happens it has to be on showtime PPV where Team Wilder would feel they have control. You would have to shoot Wilder to priced that belt off him lol.. He cannot take that belt out of PBC. But that’s my take/opinion, I really really hope am 100 percent wrong here. But everything him and his team have done up to this point has proven to me that they don’t want that fight.
          And I'm on the other side feeling like Hearn and Co. don't want the fight. But there are already 100 threads arguing those sides, lets avoid that in here.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          This has me wondering, too. Maybe details as far as to what platform the Breazeale fight is happening on is still up in the air. It's only Thursday yet.
          I didn't even think of that, but you could be right. Wilder has mentioned the date weeks ago, and Breazele is no secret, so they could just be announcing that the fight is on.

Comment

Someone on here mentioned earlier something similar to this, the poster said the fact that Team Wilder have called a presser for Tuesday shows they aren’t taking the DAZN offer, because there is no way they would have reach a deal, go over the details and sign contracts for that fight to be announced on Tuesday.
            Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            that's an absurd thing to say though, sometimes things move at a snails pace, sometimes they are glacial.

Pretty sure the GGG/Canelo rematch went from Oscar being fed up with GGG's team, to Canelo having a different fight lined up, to the rematch happening, to a press conference all in 48 hours (but the fighters weren't there because they wouldn't meet up until the fight or some BS)

I didn't know there was a presser called for Tuesday, but you don't call a presser to announce nothing unless you're Frank Warren.
            Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            AFAIK, this is just because of the press release regarding his upcoming fight with breazeale.

multiple reputable figures on twitter in the boxing world say that it featured no denotation of PBC, merely that the contact on the release was the guy from PBC, but that it had been released by swanson who as far as im aware has looked after deontay for a long long time in terms of publicist work.

the only promotional outfit mentioned was deontays own bombzquad promotions, which in my eyes would make it seem likely to accept the DAZN offer.
            It's possible they've already decided to accept the deal but are keeping us in suspense to draw attention to the announcement next week.

Comment

There should be an age limit to post around here. Earlier this week, it was $80, now it's $100. FOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I don't believe it. Even Wilder isn't this ******ed.
                I agree with this

Comment

Reporter: “Wilder, why did you reject the 100mil offer”

Wilder: ”Psst didn’t I accept 15mil already? I offered him 50mil, it was in da bag but TO THIS DAY AJ hasn’t collected this empty bag. they don’t want the fight”

Reporter: “You didn’t answer the question, what happened to the 100mil offer”

Wilder: ”They don’t want the fight”

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    PBC protects Black Champs with corrupt judges
                    Like Danny Garcia vs Peterson.

Comment

that was me. i told you guys.
                      now we wait for the blame to be placed on Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                      X