Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people on welfare after a certain time have their voting right revoked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Should people on welfare after a certain time have their voting right revoked?

I am not talking about people with health issues. I am talking about normal people who are lazy bums, who simply enjoy the system and get paid to not do ****.

If someone is on welfare for example over 8 months or a year, because that is their way of life, they should have no right to vote.

Because their vote will be totally biased towards the party that will tax the rich more to keep paying their bum ass welfare. They don’t contribute to society nor pay taxes, so **** their vote.

I think anyone without a 4-year degree shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Comment

I think anyone who voted Democrat in the last election should have their voting rights revoked.

Comment

Everyone should get a vote, it's part of being in a democracy, unless you want to live in a totalitarian state.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I think anyone without a 4-year degree shouldn't be allowed to vote.
          Stob being a snob little cvnt.

If someone works full time, pays taxes, provide for their family, they do their part for society and should vote.

Lazy bums who leech off the system should have zero rights to vote.

Comment

No, of course not. Also, chances are - these lazy welfare bums aren't voting anyway - so taking away the privilege will not affect any change.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              No, of course not. Also, chances are - these lazy welfare bums aren't voting anyway - so taking away the privilege will not affect any change.
              Welfare leechers don’t vote? Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I am not talking about people with health issues. I am talking about normal people who are lazy bums, who simply enjoy the system and get paid to not do ****.

If someone is on welfare for example over 8 months or a year, because that is their way of life, they should have no right to vote.

Because their vote will be totally biased towards the party that will tax the rich more to keep paying their bum ass welfare. They don’t contribute to society nor pay taxes, so **** their vote.
                No, being lazy isn't a crime and taking away their right to vote would put them on the same level as a felon or dishonorably discharged service member.

There should be timelines, stricter qualifications, and drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I think anyone who voted Democrat in the last election should have their voting rights revoked.
                  ^^^ this lets get it done

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Stob being a snob little cvnt.

If someone works full time, pays taxes, provide for their family, they do their part for society and should vote.

Lazy bums who leech off the system should have zero rights to vote.
                    The guy's a high school kid on summer break.

That's another dig at me, who he's had a serious e-obsession with for a few years now.

Sad to see a kid wasting the summer vacations of his youth e-beefing with a middle aged man on an Internet forum.

There's so much more in life he's robbing himself of.

This is what 'winning' on the Internet looks like guys. Take notice.
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-14-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X