• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is off the juice. No excuses

Time to light that Christmas tree.

no he isnt . clen meat juice is always On! Juice juice juice

Comment

He’ll gas out in rd’s 4-6...then he’ll be done.

Comment

Looks like all his facial hair fell out too.

sorry, I can't get my eyes off hula girl long enough for any serious evaluation of Canelo's shrinking physique.

Comment

I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Time to light that Christmas tree.
            Looks like it but will he stay off the juice? The guy has been on juice from the day he fought Matthew Hatton I doubt he can fight without juice. They need to test him during the fight and after the fight.

Comment

If I were GGG camp I would want to see how many times he's been tested before the fight.

Comment

Hello guys, I am just purchasing my Clenbuterol after my little chat with the support agent here. I didn't know that there are legal bodybuilding supplements like that one online. I was taking Clenbuterol 3 years ago and I remember it was very good for my body. I was able to cut fat, while maintaining the muscle levels. I remember my adrenaline was high when I was taking the supplement so it helped me with my training and cardio.
                I can't speak for the rest of you guys, but I can definitely report that Clenbutrol works for me. Although I used to watch my father and uncles lift weights, it wasn't until I was older that I started doing any serious time in the gym. But once my results began to plateau, I knew that I needed something to help enhance my performance. Thanks to Clenbutrol, I've been able to see double the rate of muscle mass development and far better endurance. Last week, I competed in my first bodybuilding competition and I look forward to my next win.
                The results, Clenbuterol was always very powerful for me while burning my extra weight while in a cutting period. You can diet and save muscles in the same time, while shaping them and making them more lined. The effect is incredible. I've tried different suppliers before, but Crazy Bulk seems to be the real deal. Happy Christmas guys!
                https://supplementswatch.com/legal-s...uterol-review/

Comment

He is going to get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    He’ll gas out in rd’s 4-6...then he’ll be done.
                    Like in the first fight? Golovkin couldnt catch him clean anyways

Comment

Working...
                    X