HARD LIQUOR - WHAT Do YOU GUYS DRINK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARD LIQUOR - WHAT Do YOU GUYS DRINK?

HARD LIQUOR - WHAT Do YOU GUYS DRINK?

I usually drink beer, and occasional some patron or 1800, but I got some money to step it up a bit, wondering what yall drink on?

When I used to drink hard liquor, i typically drank Southern Comfort, "The grand old drink of The South".

Comment

I like vodka.

Comment

Im a sucker for an occasional Absinthe. Now that they make it again, they have some nice crafted labels. A little chartreuse and absinthe and if I could ever find it again...some legit Hash. Im talking the ball that has the consistency of rubber, chocolate, that you can smoke in a bowl, not Pot.

Comment

Belvedere or grey goose

Comment

Straight vodka.

Comment

Depends on the occasion. Kicking it back at home watching TV, a gin and tonic (bombay). With a cigar I'll have scotch, typically J&B nothing fancy, although if you want something nicer Johnnie Walker Gold is a good place to start. With certain dinners red wine. And if Im out on the night I find myself getting Vodka clubs (Titos).

Comment

Wine coolers and Mike's lemonade.

Comment

It's generally gotta be decent stuff.
                  I prefer Tequila, Don Julio. If it's a casual night getting wasted any good 100% agave will do. Never the normal Cuervo or Sauza crap though.

A good Burbon is nice.

Usually, my girl just mixes vodka w/ something interesting. Fresh fruit. Sometime Japanese lychee.

Comment

Presidente hecho en Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                    X