No announcement yet.

Ward will never be considered as an elite fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I need to really just come up with dumb threads so I can have people think I am this ******ed.

Comment

He never really fought an elite fighter, so it's difficult to give him ATG status. Hall-of-Famer for sure, but not an ATG great in my book.

Comment

NEVER!!!! Lmaooo. Altho NEVER means like 5 years ago. He's been p4p longer than anyone else currently on the list. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            He needs to win without controversy. Right now we know he's a good fighter.
            ^ this.

I want to know why a gold medalist p4p no.1 fighter cant win a clean fight, with no controversy or illegal tactics over another top fighter.

until he does he won't be elite IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              • Blatantly ducked Bute for years
              • Only fights once every two years
              • Uses dirty tactics - headbutts, lowblows
              • Wont leave his backyard

Doesn't sound like a top level fighter to me, he's lucky the division is of a poor standard tbh

Comment

He is elite, wtf are u on about kid!

Nobody at 175 can beat Kov like Ward did especially a Prime Krusher!

No one at 175 has combined the ring IQ cleverness and speed and willigness to get the job done no matter what like Ward!

I think Kov is still the #2 175 in the world and still in the top 5 or top 10 p4p!

A controversial decision in his last fight then to rock him hard and was on his way to likely stop till Weeks thought he seen enough!

Someone give me a reason? Cuz he's dirty most fighters are chippy, Ward just takes it to a level where he's clever with it!

Boxing has always been dirty, Holyfield, Maidana, Garcia, Floyd, Cotto, Kovalev, Klitschko, Joshua, etc. It's called doing what you must and it's a ****ing fight not a dance off!

I agree that Ward does take to a place where as good as he is he shouldn't have to use headbutts and low blows but it is what it is, Kov should've gave it back to him or just took a knee, he lost!

Kov has took the lost much easier than I expected though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  One of the fighters of his generation.

Boring though.
                  Not just this generation & he wasn't ever boring, just like his last fight.

Comment

Pretty new to the site but already understanding what a troll thread means.........this one being a prime example!!!!!!

Ward is hall of fame material already and i doubt he stops here, can see him beating Stevenson and then winning a title at cruiser before bowing out. His 'Elite' status has never been in question

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahhahahahaha

World champion boxers, all relevent boxing media outlets, hardcore boxing heads all consider Ward the p4p #1 fighter in boxing and a shoo in for the International Boxing Hall of Fame.

But the opinions of Sadio Mane, daggum, bigdramashow, Maxi and Fredom/Vlad_/kazakh_thunder/KOVALEVKO/KillerKov/GGGpowersmash think otherwise

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahah
                      Loooool you had me rolling with the GGGpowersmash user name

Comment

Working...
                      X