No announcement yet.

week 3 on fish oil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 3 on fish oil

This is my 3rd week of cutting....i have lost 15 lbs without altering my diet or routine....

here is how i did it, and you can too.....mutherf$##ers.....

I take these 3 pills 3 times a day and drink 1 1/2 gallons of water....

1.) fish oil w/ GLA ( gamma linolenic acid )

2.) CLA ( Conjugated Linolenic Acid )

3.) Acetyl L-Carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid

I just met some poor bastard that lost 85 lbs on the fish oil alone last year...he said he didnt even exercise....

Any Questions?

I hope you're eating food and exercising.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
      This is my 3rd week of cutting....i have lost 15 lbs without altering my diet or routine....

I just met some poor bastard that lost 85 lbs on the fish oil alone last year...he said he didnt even exercise....

Any Questions?
      Good stuff son, i regularly take fish oil as well as eating lots of fish, whats the gamma linolenic acid in the oil pill? Likewise whats pill 2 and 3?

Comment

Hmm I've just started taking fish oil supplements, but I havent noticed alot of improvement yet.

What are the benefits of Acetyl L-Carnitine?

Comment

water is essential....you must drink at least a gallon and a half for this to work....it will not work if you are dehydrated....and you would be suprised at how many of us are.....

Nutricion facts, ever read them and see polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat???? these are essential fatty acids....do you wonder why oatmeal helps improve your cholesterol????

GLA gamma linolenic acid is another essential fatty acid, an omega 6....it is not in most fish oil complex pills...

CLA is derived from bogage oil and safflower seed oil...another essential fatty acid

Acetyl L-Carnitine w/ Alpha lipoic acid....L-carnitine is an amino acid and a super antioxidant that benefits the brain, nuerotransmitter function and also aids mitochondria in energy production from long chain fatty acids......

most North american diets are deficient in L-carnitine and a proper omega 3 to 6 ratios........all these taken together will introduce the proper ratio's of fatty acids optimal for fat burning and aid your body in the production and transfer of energy from long chain fatty acids to mitochindria......10x better than any herbal thermogenic..........

I cant list the benefits....there are far too many.....in cardiovascular, neurological, joint support, memory function, clarity, energy, metabolic enhancement............
          Last edited by Detroit101; 03-03-2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

wo sounds gd how much are these pills?

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post

Any Questions?
              Where did you find these pills?

Comment

what brands were these pills in exact?

Comment

you can pick these pills up at any nutrition / health food store....i bought mine at GNC and paid about $45.00 for a 1 month supply.....they were the GNC brand as well....

make sure they are from a reputable company....if they are cheap there is a good chance they are from China and may contain a high level of Mercury....

I take 1 of each 3 times a day....

Comment

what about vitamin shoppe?

Comment

Working...
                    X