Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. - LIVE Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Avila/Diaz Jr is competitive ive if not exciting. Tactical but definitely no barn burner. JoJo separating himself in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Mirko: Nice companion to watch the fights! what kind of dog you have? My one dog keeps stealing my spot on the couch when I get up to get top off my bourbon. She's a 2 year old half Boston, half French Bulldog.
      Jack Russel and Russian Laika mix. He is shaved now for the summer.

He is a pimp at 11 yrs of age.

Comment

Of coarse Canelo is going to win! If this was a competitive fight Alverez's handlers wouldn't have him in there, he only fights fighters with a name past their prime or where he has a tremendous physical advantage. Tonight he fights a guy who has name recongnition but just to be safe he'll also be weight drained and full of ring rust. Canelo is a media genarated star and will never be great thanks to Dela Hoya only allowing his cash cow fight has been or smaller guys

Comment

Anyone who thinks Chavez has a shot smokes too much pot in their pink underwear.

Canelo UD

Possibly late round tko

Comment

Ryan Garcia > Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

The undercard didn't redeem the mismatch of main event. I was hoping for Lemieux to get a nice kayo, instead he just pounded out a lopsided decision. The Machine looked good against Transforma...

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I wasn't going to order it, but after Chavez made weight on the first try I decided I needed to watch the fight live. They got me for $70 and I will probably regret it when the bill comes. After spending that, I hope Lemieux and the rest of the undercard give me some violent entertainment and hilight kayos.
                So was it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  So was it worth it?
                  No sir, it was not worth it!

Comment

Working...
                  X