Collapse
No announcement yet.

ring one boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do remember seeing a few white guys, a lanky asian dude, and even a cute ass little asian chick. So no way, they don't discriminate. I don't train anymore but I think about it occasionally. Right now I'm focused (if you can call it that) on my education.

Comment

ringo ne has sum real good kids like "the mighty midget", tremaine barr, josh crespo, and these two twins that are pretty good too...brian clark seems to make his kids into strictly boxers...they're very slick but not all of them hit hard ever cuz they just wanna score points with their pitty-pat style...it works really good for them though. like i sed the names above those kids are pretty good

Comment

only 2 white kids, i guess ill be the third, and see what happens

Comment

dats good dan...wat weight class you gonna fight at???

Comment

well i weigh like 130, ive never boxed before so i doubt i'll be competing any time soon, i wanna give it a year or so, so i can get my basics and technique in, i wrestled in the past and i'd rather box than wrestle, and i learned strength has NOTHING to do with it, i'm sure its the same wit boxing. where do you box at 2nd round ko? i remember you saying something about waterbury a while ago?

Comment

nah i box out of second chance gym in Norwich...

Comment

i saw your information thing, your birthdays like 5 days after mine, so that makes me 5 days your senior. i heard that for ring one to get a trainer you gotta pass some agility tests or something. also how would you recomend i train or what should i do.

Comment

u gotta pass an agility test...hly krap never heard of it...idk check out the place...u'll never kno if u'll like it until you actually go...just give it a try

Comment

Working...
                  X